Asking Price: $295,000 Gross Revenue: $601,775Cash Flow: $127,099 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $5,500 included in asking priceFF&E: $100,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This Richmond VA Pizza and Sub restaurant has been at the same location since 2011. Current owner has been running this business since 2014. It is a very profitable operation and is truly a semi-owner absentee business model. It is a full- service Pizza & Sub restaurant and it’s best known for its food quality and its insistence on only using high quality fresh ingredients. It offers exceptional quality and tasty Pizza and Italian cuisine in which drives business evenly through dine-in, pick-up and delivery. It becomes an iconic restaurant in the area with even very little marketing and advertising. It is an exceptional acquisition opportunity.
Key Investment Considerations:
• $601,775 in annual sales 2018 with growth potential.
• $127,099 in Seller Discretionary Earning in 2018.
• Particular location has been in business under the same ownership for 4 years.
• Staff in place allows for semi-absentee ownership if desired.
• This restaurant is a cornerstone in the Chesterfield community and has been recognized for its outstanding food quality, excellent service and friendly staff.
• This restaurant provides all around dine-in, pick-up and delivery service.
• Full Time Manager in place and owner only visits location once a month
• $45,000 Renovation of restaurant and new POS System finished by September, 2018
• Seller will prove financial in person with sales report provided
Richmond VA Profitable, Turn Key, Absentee Pizza & Sub Restaurant
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.