Rotisserie Chicken just established in a threshold of strip center in Victovile. Opened in December 2018. Renovated inside and out, Ideal for family diner or add menus as as hamburger, breakfast, Mexican foods or any kind of dishes. Seller feels too tired to drive to and from Los Angeles where he lives and runs another business.
• Currently opened short hours only for several days a week
• Daily sales are around $250-$300
• One full-time cook and one of seller work
• All in rent is $1,250/mo
• Lease remains 5+5
• Parking is OK
• Seller is motivated
• For your prompt inquiry, online pdf. NDA is conveniently attached hereto
• For more information, contact Kevin Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Never speak to staff or interrupt work while observing business
- How to make homemade rotisserie chicken? -
Move an oven rack to the lowest position and preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a small bowl, whisk together the paprika, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, and 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Remove giblets from chicken (if present) and brush the outside of chicken with olive oil.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- $1,200.00 Per Month
- Lease Expiration:
Full kitchen: Hood, Grill, Deep Frier, Chicken Oven, Freezers, Ice Maker
Growth & Expansion:
Add menus, Open for breakfast
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Having another business, Too far
7 days before or after clsoing
- Seller Financing:
- Ad Detail Views: