SaaS Platform for Influencer Marketing
Servicing multiple brand types including Amazon Sellers
We are a SaaS application servicing small to medium sized brands looking to facilitate their influencer marketing. As featured in Forbes, we have a marketplace where companies can list their product or service to help build brand awareness. As brands list their product influencers apply and brands can filter by their statistics to understand who they want to work with.
The owners are looking for a company or individual with similar morals and ethics to continue the companies success and has the drive to grow the company.
- Escrow system coordinates transactions between brands and influencers
- Social posting tool gives brands the ability to schedule and post to their social media pages in one click. Similar to Buffer.com and Hootsuite.com
- Link rotator gives brands the ability to shorten a URL, track it, and then edit it on the fly. Similar to bit.ly but you can edit the destination URLs.
- Image recognition and classification algorithm looks at social posts and organizes them by relevancy to the influencer.
- Content curation tool pulls in hashtags and blog posts, so brands always have something to say on their social media platforms.
- Logistics management for product shipments
Over 31,000 brand contacts | Over 127,000 influencers | Meta Data Analytics | 25,000 Facebook Followers | 4,500 Instagram Followers | 80 domains | Email list 290,500 deep
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
All three owners work in a small 900 square foot office. All other employees are on contracts working remotely allowing the business to be transferred to any location.
There is a large number of influencer marketing platforms but the majority of them focus on larger brands to make their money. We are the primary player who focuses on smaller brands including Amazon sellers.
Growth & Expansion:
The only con is a lot of the Amazon brands use our service in 3 month sprints. They will use our service, put their account on hold for 3 months then use it again to launch a new product for another 3 months. The Pros, 67% of brands include influencer marketing in their budget. Currently, it's a $2 billion industry and estimated to reach $10 billion in 2020. We see the largest growth in our new content distribution solution and automating it. The tool gives brands a way to work with influencers without needing to send a product (saving money).
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
After 5 years there's no more drive to grow to the next level, just being honest
The owners will be available to do in-person training and maintain their current takes for the first 3 months. The entire business was built around "The 4 Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferriss and "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries, so everything is documented that needs to be done. All day to day tasks are taken care of by the contracted employees.
- Ad Detail Views:
NDA (68 KB)