Seller finances $100,000 - Profitable DFW furniture store, Cheap rent
Profitable seller-financed Furniture mattress appliance DFW store
This is a BROKER's listing; please do NOT submit an inquiry for this business if you do NOT intend to:
1) Sign a Confidentiality agreement (a.k.a. Non-disclosure [NDA]);
2) Respect SELLER'S business confidentiality by not disclosing Business info to third party or communicating with Employees and/or Customers;
3) Make advanced appointment/notify BROKER of your approach of SELLERs.
4) Other brokers/agents please identify and request a co-brokering agreement on your 1st contact of Listing BROKER.
* Serious buyer only.
This profitable business is a gem to acquire, with furniture selections ranging from dining sets, appliances, living room seatings, bed sets to mattresses. Seller, who is honest and very cooperative, has devoted much effort in growing this business and has intended to keep it. However, due to a family’s tragic event that leads to the selling of this business, Seller would like to extend $100,000 in seller-finance to bolster buyer’s confidence in the business potential and growth. Moreover, Seller will reimburse the Buyer up to $12,000 for 2 LED signs in compliance to Landlord’s request.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Amount/Mo.:
- Lease Expiration:
Cheap rent / sf
Unlike many high-end modern or traditional furniture businesses in the DFW area, this business positions and differentiates itself since establishment as a discount, contemporary mix furniture store catering to the demographics of the area where it is located in DFW.
Growth & Expansion:
1) Since taking ownership, Business experiences significant traffic increase after Seller hung up large signs on the sides of the building. 2) Business service reputation (delivery, installation, and returning merchandise) has drastically improved under Seller’s ownership to 4.7 stars on Google and 4 stars on Facebook. 3) Seller sections a small part of the retail floor into a gift shop and earns repeat business from customers by providing satisfactory delivery/installation services, furniture goods at bargain prices, and gifts to customers who made purchases at the store. 4) Seller has put in place a functional website to accept online orders. Buyer of this business could expand the e-commerce side of the business by paying for premium SEO services to drive more traffic to the website for more sales and profits. 5) New owner/Buyer of this business could also expanding this business in the Wholesaling or Distributing sectors.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
2 weeks (negotiable)
- Seller Financing:
Up to $100,000 & varied with Offer price
- Ad Detail Views: