Asking Price: $399,000 Gross Revenue: $1,093,922Cash Flow: $220,351EBITDA: $220,351Inventory: Not Disclosed included in asking priceFF&E: $25,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This is a BROKER's listing; please do NOT submit an inquiry for this business if you do NOT intend to:
1) Sign a Confidentiality agreement (a.k.a. Non-disclosure [NDA]);
2) Respect SELLER'S business confidentiality by not disclosing Business info to third party or communicating with Employees and/or Customers;
3) Make advanced appointment/notify BROKER of your approach of SELLERs.
4) Other brokers/agents please identify and request a co-brokering agreement on your 1st contact of Listing BROKER.
* Serious buyer only (NOTE: Up to $300K in Inventory is NOT included in listing price, while FF&E is included).
This profitable business is a gem to acquire, with furniture selections ranging from dining sets, appliances, living room seatings, bed sets to mattresses. Seller, who is honest and very cooperative, has devoted much effort in growing this business and has intended to keep it. However, due to a family’s tragic event that leads to the selling of this business, Seller would like to extend $100,000 in seller-finance to bolster buyer’s confidence in the business potential and growth. Moreover, Seller will reimburse the Buyer up to $12,000 for 2 LED signs in compliance to Landlord’s request.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
Cheap rent = $ 12,200/month (inclusive of Water + Triple Net)
Unlike many high-end modern or traditional furniture businesses in the DFW area, this business positions and differentiates itself since establishment as a discount, contemporary mix furniture store catering to the demographics of the area where it is located in DFW.
Growth & Expansion:
1) Since taking ownership, Business experiences significant traffic increase after Seller hung up large signs on the sides of the building. 2) Business service reputation (delivery, installation, and returning merchandise) has drastically improved under Seller’s ownership to 4.7 stars on Google and 4 stars on Facebook. 3) Seller sections a small part of the retail floor into a gift shop and earns repeat business from customers by providing satisfactory delivery/installation services, furniture goods at bargain prices, and gifts to customers who made purchases at the store. 4) Seller has put in place a functional website to accept online orders. Buyer of this business could expand the e-commerce side of the business by paying for premium SEO services to drive more traffic to the website for more sales and profits. 5) New owner/Buyer of this business could also expanding this business in the Wholesale or Distribution sectors.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.