Profitable DFW furniture store, cheap rent - Seller finances $100K
Profitable seller-financed Furniture mattress appliance DFW store
This is a BROKER's listing; please do NOT submit an inquiry for this business if you do NOT intend to:
1) Sign a Confidentiality agreement (a.k.a. Non-disclosure [NDA]);
2) Respect SELLER'S business confidentiality by not disclosing Business info to third party or communicating with Employees and/or Customers;
3) Make advanced appointment/notify BROKER of your approach of SELLERs.
4) Other brokers/agents please identify and request a co-brokering agreement on your 1st contact of Listing BROKER.
* Serious buyer only.
This profitable business is a gem to acquire, with furniture selections ranging from dining sets, appliances, living room seatings, bed sets to mattresses. Seller, who is honest and very cooperative, has devoted much effort in growing this business and has intended to keep it. However, due to a family’s tragic event that leads to the selling of this business, Seller would like to extend a seller-financed amount of up to $100,000 to any buyer who submits a full offer.
- Inventory fluctuates UP to $300,000 with seasons & is NOT included in listing price.
- FF&E is Included in listing price.
- ABSENTEE Profit is estimated up to $220,483.
- Seller took over the business the last part of October 2017. Initially, Seller bought the business in attempt to relocate his family from Missouri to Texas. However, due to a tragic turn of events, the family must sell the business to move to Houston to fulfill family obligations.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Amount/Mo.:
- Lease Expiration:
Cheap rent = $ 12,200/month (inclusive of Water + Triple Net)
Unlike many high-end modern or traditional furniture businesses in the DFW area, this business positions and differentiates itself since establishment as a discount, contemporary mixed furniture store catering to the demographics of the area where it is located.
Growth & Expansion:
1) Since taking ownership, Business experiences significant traffic increase after Seller hung up large signs on the sides of the building. 2) Business service reputation (delivery, installation, and returning merchandise) has drastically improved under Seller’s ownership to 4.7 stars on Google and 4 stars on Facebook. 3) Seller sectioned a small part of the retail floor into a gift shop and earned repeat businesses from customers by providing satisfactory delivery/installation services, furniture at discount prices, and gifts to customers who made purchases at the store. 4) Seller put in place a functional website to accept online orders. Buyer of this business could expand the e-commerce side of the business by paying for premium SEO services to drive more traffic to the website for more sales and profits. 5) New owner/Buyer of this business could also expand this business in the Wholesale or Distribution sectors, such as selling to hospitality business (hotels, motels, etc.) or distributing to smaller furniture businesses.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
2 weeks (negotiable) at $0 cost to Buyer.
- Seller Financing:
Up to $100,000 & varied with Offer price
- Ad Detail Views: