Asking Price: $450,000 Gross Revenue: $721,726Cash Flow: $170,000 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: $75,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This locally owned HVAC company is a service leader in HVAC sales and service for the markets in which it operates. The company was founded in 2007 by the current owners, who remain active in the business today. Through their guidance and leadership, the company has continued to operate and increase its profits to their current levels. They have always run their business by treating their customers to a high level of service, recognizing that this is the best way to grow their business, which has led to plenty of referrals over the years.
• Recurring Maintenance Agreements in place: Over 400 clients engaged in annual maintenance agreements with high renewal rate and long-term clients in place
• 11 year old business in growing area of NC. Great customer base with a reputation for excellent service.
• Market Expansion Opportunities. Excellent growth opportunities if the new owner wants to pursue.
• Turn-key Business. With existing customer base, new owners can earn income immediately.
This is an excellent business opportunity for an individual/company looking to own and operate a well-managed business with real growth and financial opportunities in one of the fastest growing areas in the country.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
The business is located in a 2,000 square foot light warehouse/office facility that is currently leased on a 1 year lease thru July, 2019 All FF&E and 5 Trucks/Vans used to run the business will be part of the sale.
Plenty of competition exists, but demand remains high
Growth & Expansion:
• Recurring Maintenance Agreements in place: Over 400 clients engaged in annual maintenance agreements with high renewal rate and long-term clients in place • 11 year old business in growing area of NC. Great customer base with a reputation for excellent service. • Market Expansion Opportunities. Excellent growth opportunities if the new owner wants to pursue. • Turn-key Business. With existing customer base, new owners can earn income immediately.
Service Focused HVAC Company with Service Agreements
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.