Crude oil lease #1
* 25 producing wells - 10 bopd
* 4 producing green oil zones
* Net income -- $9,000+ per month -- 82.5% NRI
* 760 Acre lease
* New additional production recently discovered
20+ surveyed, proven or infill locations -- under 250'
Crude oil lease #2
* 27 producing wells (all equipped and ready to produce)
* 1500+ barrels per year -- 35 to 40 gravity green oil
* 85% NRI -- 476.67 Acre lease
* Shallow oil production -- 550 to 600' -- undeveloped oil zone at 600'
* Great, proven development opportunity
* Owner retiring after 40+ years in the area
* Owner available to consult with new owner
* Sales agreements, access agreements, etc. included
* Both leases fully electrified with 220V single phase -- easily accessible roads
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Two separate tank batteries Lease #1 - 5 tanks, gathering system, 25 equipped producing wells Lease #2 - 5 tanks, gathering system, 27 equipped wells
Sweet, green crude contracted with Eighty Eighty Oil Company (buyer)
Growth & Expansion:
Lease #1 - 40% developed, 60% has been proven and undrilled Lease #2 - Lease has been developed in upper zone but not lower zone
Asking Price: $620,000 Gross Revenue: $131,887Cash Flow: $120,724EBITDA: $99,597Inventory: $6,000 included in asking priceFF&E: $300,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.