STEAM Based Children's Enrichment Programs Inspired by LEGO®!
Established and Profitable Business for Sale
included in asking price
Share this business:
Enjoy a balanced lifestyle with financial independence while also safeguarding “family time” with your own kids. Year-round income is possible with After School Programs, In-School Workshops, Homeschools, Camps held during school vacations and Birthday Parties offered throughout the year.
Whether you are looking for a new career for you, your spouse, or both, a Bricks 4 Kidz franchise is the right choice for anyone looking for a family-friendly career.
• Do you want to build your own business without all the headache of starting from scratch?
• Do you want to have a meaningful, satisfying, and flexible career fostering STEM skills in children?
Build a flexible career as a business owner.
Make a positive & educational impact.
Learn how you and your family can create a fun and fulfilling career working with kids without all the headaches of building your own business from the ground up.
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide kids with the opportunity to solve problems and develop an appreciation for how things work, while having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
• Introduce engineering and architecture principles
• Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts; science, technology, engineering and math
• Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
• Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
• Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
• Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
• Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
• Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
• Foster an appreciation for how things work
Bricks 4 Kidz TriValley consists of the following cities in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties
• San Ramon
After School Enrichment:
• Livermore: We have worked with the Livermore Joint Unified School District and the Parent Clubs and 11 of their elementary schools.
• Pleasanton: We work with many students in the school district through the City of Pleasanton Parks & Recreation. Also, we provide in-school workshops/field trips to numerous schools’ teachers and full grade levels as well as after school care facilities.
• Dublin: We work with the Dublin Partners in Education, which requests for us to provide ASE programs for Dublin Unified School District’s 8 elementary Schools. Also, we provide numerous in-school workshops/field trips to the schools’ teachers and full grade levels as well as after school care facilities.
• San Ramon: We work with the City of San Ramon Parks & Recreation Department to provide ASE programs for the SRVUSD’s 22 elementary. We, also, provide independent after school enrichment programs working with the Parent Clubs and in-school workshops/field trips to schools’ teachers at numerous schools.
Camps: Provide a significant income for the year. We provide non-school day camps (holiday, spring, and summer camps) through the City Parks and Recreations.
Summer/Holiday Workshops are provided to After School /Summer Day Care programs .
Birthday Parties: Another excellent source of income throughout the year. Many months are very busy with an average of 2 to 4 birthday parties each weekend.
Scouts: We’ve provided workshops for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts assisting them in achieving their STEM badges.
In-School Workshops in school districts in each city.
Summer Workshops with after school care and day care providers in each city.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Alameda County, California
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
There are STEM based competitors in the territories teaching coding or robotics. However, we are different in that we offer learning through fun. Children learn, then build, then play with LEGO® Bricks.
Growth & Expansion:
The potential growth for this business is unlimited. After 5 years in the business, every season, we have new schools, parent clubs, foundations, after school care, and cities calling us to book after school enrichment programs, summer camps, in-school field trips and workshops. In addition to the new ones, there are recurrent schools and parent clubs who continue to request our programs each season for their students. We continue to schedule after school classes for the Fall 2019/20 school year.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Partner moved out of state - we are retiring.
The Franchisor provides support staff to answer any questions and support with the management tool (for managing daily activities) and all aspects of the business. In addition, our Administrator is available to train the new owners and assist them and introduce them to school, foundations, home schools and parent club contacts into the next school season.
- Ad Detail Views: