STEAM Based Children's Enrichment Programs Inspired by LEGO®!
Established and Profitable Business for Sale
Enjoy a balanced lifestyle with financial independence while also safeguarding “family time” with your own kids. Year-round income is possible with After School Programs, In-School Workshops, Homeschools, Camps held during school vacations and Birthday Parties offered throughout the year.
Whether you are looking for a new career for you, your spouse, or both, a Bricks 4 Kidz franchise is the right choice for anyone looking for a family-friendly career.
• Do you want to build your own business without all the headache of starting from scratch?
• Do you want to have a meaningful, satisfying, and flexible career fostering STEM skills in children?
Build a flexible career as a business owner.
Make a positive & educational impact.
Learn how you and your family can create a fun and fulfilling career working with kids without all the headaches of building your own business from the ground up.
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide kids with the opportunity to solve problems and develop an appreciation for how things work, while having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
• Introduce engineering and architecture principles
• Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts; science, technology, engineering and math
• Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
• Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
• Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
• Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
• Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
• Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
• Foster an appreciation for how things work
Bricks 4 Kidz Brentwood/East Bay consists of the following cities in Contra Costa County
• Bethel Island
• Discovery Bay
• Pleasant Hill
After School Enrichment:
• In Brentwood and surrounding areas, we work with the Delta Education Foundation in providing after school enrichment programs to 8 of their elementary schools. We have provided independent after school enrichment programs through the parent clubs as well. In addition, we work with two homeschool groups - one through Vista Oaks Charter and the other through Visions in Education. We receive numerous requests for in-school workshops/field trips for these Brentwood area schools throughout the year.
• In the East Bay area of Concord and Pleasant Hill, we have worked with schools in the Mt. Diablo Unified School District. These schools’ parent clubs contacted us to schedule after school enrichment programs. We, also, are contacted by numerous schools in the MDUSD to provide in-school workshops/field trips. In Pleasant Hill, we work with Visions in Education, a homeschool charter school program, in providing programs throughout the year.
Camps: Provide significant income for the year. We provide non-school day camps (holiday, spring, and summer camps) through the City Parks and Recreations.
Summer/Holiday Workshops are provided to After School /Summer Day Care programs .
Birthday Parties: Another excellent source of income throughout the year. Many months are very busy with an average of 2 to 4 birthday parties each weekend.
Scouts: We’ve provided workshops for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts assisting them in achieving their STEM badges.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Contra Costa County, California
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
There are STEM based competitors in the territories teaching coding or robotics. However, we are different in that we offer learning through fun. Children learn, then build, then play with LEGO® Bricks.
Growth & Expansion:
The potential growth for this business is unlimited. Since opening this business in the Brentwood areas, every season we have new schools, parent clubs, foundations, after school care, and cities calling us to book after school enrichment programs, summer camps, in-school field trips and workshops. In addition to the new ones, there are recurrent schools and parent clubs who continue to request our programs each season for their students. We continue to schedule after school classes for the Fall 2019/20 school year.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Partner moved out of state - we are retiring.
The Franchisor provides support staff to answer any questions and support with the management tool (for managing daily activities) and all aspects of the business. In addition, our Administrator is available to train the new owners and assist them and introduce them to school, foundations, home schools and parent club contacts into the next school season.
- Ad Detail Views: