Established Tech Company - Ready to Grow!
Established software company - relocatable and proven.
Growing E-learning Industry
established firm, stable product
Broad national customer base.
included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
Turnkey operation with software, infrastructure, and customers already in place. Fantastic situation for strategic buyer with existing company who can grow the business. (No individuals please.)
Exceptional opportunity for a strategic buyer to leverage a turnkey, established software business. This company has an established customer base, a significant track record, a proven well-accepted product and all needed infrastructure
We would like to send you an NDA, our financial forecasts and a draft Ramp-Up plan. Please continue to www.flextraining.com/investor-info.asp for additional information.
This amazing company's operations are well established and positive factors include:
1. Focused Updated Product Line - easily understood and managed. Little chance for conflict with buyer’s products.
2. Established Diverse Customer base - many sizes, many industries.
3. Stable, proven product. Mature product already has all needed features. Development limited to streamlining and modest feature enhancements.
4. Clear title to intellectual property - all in house development from scratch, in standards-based, web-native architecture.
5. Profitable for 13 straight years. Gradual, steady growth history.
6. No debt, no outside obligations other than office space lease. No outside equity, investors or pressures.
7. Existing mature sales pipeline, recurring revenue renewals.
8. No Accounts Receivable - almost all cash operations.
9. No third-party entanglements or obligations. Limited reseller dependency.
10. No hidden liabilities. All software licenses have been issued with ‘as-is” clause and limitation of liability to fees paid. Very little chance of disgruntled customer seeking refunds or litigation.
11. Operational infrastructure in place (staff, networks, servers, products, collateral). Servers owned, not leased. No capital investments required.
***** See www.flextraining.com/investor-info.asp for more information *****
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
IP for robust, proven Learning Management System, Network, servers, customer list, prospect tracking system. See www.flextraining.com/demo.
Wide variety of small firms. None have the same feature per dollar or anything close. We are leaders in our field. Our cost-effectiveness is beyond question.
Growth & Expansion:
Ready for strong growth. Stable, scalable software and network infrastructure. Needs sales team in place to really take off. Everything else is here..
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Need larger company with sales operations for rapid growth. Everything scales.
Will train new owners on software, procedures.
- Seller Financing:
Ready with LOI template, ramp-up growth plan outline.
- Ad Detail Views:
NDA (15 KB)
Advantages (6 KB)
Strategic Buyers (13 KB)