Asking Price: $418,999 Gross Revenue: $840,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed included in asking priceFF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Recurring income, existing client base (average > 5 years)
Strong pipeline of new business
Non-seasonal and recession resistant business
5 S-T-A-R rated
• B2B business that manages marketing & print projects under one roof including digital and internet marketing programs
• High Margin, Profitable operations
• Strong Cash Flowing business
• Existing national and local accounts with repeat business
• Sustainable, residual income business; existing clients (average > 5 years)
• Strong pipeline of new business
• Excellent Reputation - Rated 5 STARS *****
• Multiple revenue centers drive strong profitability. This is one of the fastest growing marketing, print & digital technology companies.
• We use green, clean technology - no toxic fumes and smells
• Non-seasonal and recession resistant
SBA Financing available
Locally owned and operated, specializing in complete project management for marketing solutions.
About the Business
West Warwick, Rhode Island
Number of Employees:
Business office park design studio; Green Technology & Digital Equipment; Furniture & Fixtures
None in the area for what we do.
Growth & Expansion:
Huge potential – the market is very strong and seeing record growth.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.