Asking Price: $198,000 Gross Revenue: $158,076Cash Flow: $46,613 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: $111,500 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
• Has 33 well maintained washers and 23 dryers
• Well-organized layout of washers, dryers, and sitting areas
• Convenient, easy to operate laundromat and dry-cleaning business located on a major roadway in a largely populated suburb in Monroe County, NY.
• Has been operating for over 23 years
• Offers dry cleaning and wash and fold laundry services
About the Business
Rochester, New York
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
$2,274.00 Per Month
2,975 s.f. facility with plenty of strip plaza parking. Well-organized layout of washers, dryers, and sitting area.
Growth & Expansion:
• This is a great opportunity for a part-time owner or an acquisition for an existing Laundromat Business • Additional revenue could be generated by adding pickup and delivery service
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.