Sushi & Thai: Hi-Vol Sales $1.3M, Net $192K, SBA OK, at $500K
AYCE Sushi & Thai: Hi-Vol Sales $1.3M, Net $192K, SBA OK, Reduced to $500K, El S
"Price has been reduced to as low as $500,000"
• A monumental and traditional Sushi and Thai diner, being open since 1998 in El Segundo. Situated in a vibrant strip mall in a densely populated area and is exposed well to the traffics
• It is known as one of the most famous and lively sushi and Thai restaurants in the area.
• It is a place where neighborhoods and local staff who want to dine out with their freinds or families enjoy a special cusine all day. In fact, the restaurant is full at lunch rush and customers are waiting in line.
• The place is not noticeable but famous for its well-known quality, fresh and good portion of freshly prepared sushi and homemade Thai dishes, and all dishes are fairly priced.
• The same menu offers both sushi and Thai cuisine, but a variety of different dishes are offered, all of which are delicious.
• Here is a quick overview of operations and finance:
(1) Average monthly turnover is over $106,000. More than 95% of sales paid by credit card
(2) Average net income per month is $16,000 or more
(3) Cost of goods averages 34%
(4) Current all-in rent is $7,600/m, including NNN/CAM
(5) Premise size is approx. 2500 sq. ft
(6)The current lease is 6+5 years
(7) There are 9 full-time and 13 part-time employees. Wages are about $28,000/m
(9) Average monthly sales tax is about $10,000
(8) Established for 20 years, but operated for 5 years by the current owner
(9) There's plenty of parking, but sometimes is a little tough
(10) SBA loan very possible w/qualified buyer with 30% down, 720+ FICO, and at least 2 years restaurant experience. Buyers must prove appropriate financial statement, sufficient down payment in the bank account seasoned more than 90 days, and similar restaurant experience. Business financials are only available to qualified buyer.
• For more information, contact Kevin Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
• An online NDA form attached for your convenience. Review, sign and return
• Never speak to any staff, interfere with or interrupt work during your visit
• Seller is motivated
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- $3.04 Per Month
- Lease Expiration:
Unique AYCE Sushi restaurant in El Segundo, Full kitchen, Walkin-freezere, Fancy dining room, Healthy Thai food also served, Lunch rush
Growth & Expansion:
Very little marketing or advertising has been done over the past several years, relying mostly on word of mouth and on-line reviews. Seen an opportunity to grow the business through use of variety of marketting tools or expansion of the catering services
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
2 weeks after closing escrow
- Seller Financing:
- Ad Detail Views: