> A Thai diner at the threshhold of well-situated strip center in Harbor blvd with a good exposure. Sales are in the $408,000/Annual range.
> Convertible to Sushi, Teriyaki or Pho noodles, or Mexican food
> Sales have been consistent, but rarely improved.
> Well known for its healthy Asian cuisine for its neighbors. More than 4 years in the business and stay stable, but lower net profit because of 100% absentee-run profits.
> A full help-run. Owner not working. Because of employing more staff than needed, wages are considerably overhead. A lot can be saved if owner/operator takes over.
> See below for details;
• Gross sales are $34,000/mo
• Net income is an avarage of $3,000/mo
• Cost of goods sold including supplies is as low as 26%.
• No beer & wine license
• Lower rent is $2,600 including NNN/CAM
• Restaurant size is approx. 1500 sq. ft.
• Lease remains 1 + 5. Landlord willing to offer a new lease 5 + 5-year option for qualified buyer
• Short hours are from 11 am to 3 pm, and 5 pm to 9 pm, 7 days
• Employees: 4 full-times and 6 part-times. Overhead on wages. If owner works inthe restaurant, substantial increase of net profits expected.
• Higher wages including payroll taxes are about $14,000
• Sales taxes paid for are approx. $2,400/mo
• Parking spaces in front and more in the shopping center
• Commercial term business loan is still available with a 50% down. With $75,000 down payment, approx $1,503 installment per month will be repaid over 5 years at 7.5% annum
• To get a loan and/or lease approval, buyers must prove financial statement, 680+ FICO, sufficient down payment in the bank account seasoned more than 90 days and at least 2 years similar business experience or ownership of restaurant
• Financial records will be provided to buyer with proof of fund and committed.
• For your prompt inquiry, online pdf. NDA is conveniently attached. Sing and resend
• For more information, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- La Habra, California
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- $2,600.00 Per Month
- Lease Expiration:
Full absentee-run profits. Good rent below the market. Fully fixtured kitchen. Cooler and freezer (no walk-in cooler). Huge hood, 5 burners and 3 woks. All fixture in the kitchen were customized. Server station and serving prep area. More than 52 seating capacity
Growth & Expansion:
Ideal to be convertible to Japanese Sushi, Teriyaki, or Pho noodles, since there are no competitors nearer and the advantae of utiliizing the existing restaurant facilities. Change to breakfast restaurant is a good idea becaue of large demand in the area.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Have another ventures
2 weeks training by on-site staff and 8 hours by the seller after closing
- Seller Financing:
- Ad Detail Views: