Trademarked Automotive Emergency Products Brand & FBA Business.
Solid Profit Record - Huge Room to Grow - Motivated Seller!
included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
This is a profitable eCommerce business in the emergency and safety preparedness category, based on Amazon.com and utilizes their FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) program to store and ship the products to customers.
We started this business in 2015 with just one product, a small first aid kit, and since then we have grown to the tune of $1.8 Million in our best year.
This year my partner and I have not put much time at all into this business (less than a couple hours per week between both of us), and have been focused on other projects and it still continues to be profitable and net a six figure income.
What's makes this business a real opportunity is that not only does it provide a great income with relatively little work since it is online-based and Amazon handles inventory storage and fulfillment, but it is a fantastic niche (safety and emergency preparedness) and sells products that are needed by everyone, everywhere.
This business can grow so much larger, not only on Amazon.com, but on our own Shopify store and other marketplaces, brick and mortar retailers, etc. We have it all planned but have neglected implementation due to having so little time, so we think it’s time to put this business on the hands of someone with the money and resources to take this business to the next level of profitability.
Benefits of this business:
1) All products respond to a real need of the market. Most products are rated 4.5/5 stars on Amazon and have tens and even hundreds of customer reviews.
2) You don't need to store, ship or fulfill any inventory, which leaves you or your team with more time to focus on growing the business.
3) The safety and emergency preparedness niche is huge and "evergreen" there are endless product opportunities available to add to the product line.
4) Low time-commitment required. This is not a business that you need to "babysit" and give 40+ hours to each week. Of course you can if you want to, but it's not necessary. It's a very automated business, since everything is based online
5) You are providing safety and peace of mind to your customers, feel great about what you sell, because our products are high quality and we have a quality assurance process in place!
6) There is plenty of room left to grow on Amazon and beyond.
7) You get all our current inventory! Between what we currently have in stock, in-transit from manufacturers, or still in-production, we have over $100,000 in inventory, and that is INCLUDED in the purchase price.
8) High seasons are coming! We sell more during Christmas. You'd be grabbing this business at a great time, and it comes fully stocked with inventory ready to sell!
Disadvantages of this business:
1) Since it is online-based, there is a learning curve if you have not ever sold online before. We will provide in-depth training and give over our SOPs and KPIs as well, to help you get comfortable very quickly.
2) Competition can be stiff on Amazon and things can change quickly, you need to always be growing and working improving products and customer experience to stay ahead of the competition.
3) Cash-flow can become a problem since there is a long lead time on inventory and it takes 45 days to transport inventory from China to Amazon. If you have enough capital yourself though, this is not a problem you'd need to worry about.
Bottomline on this Business:
This is a well-established online trademarked brand of "evergreen" products in one of the oldest, largest and most stable product categories, and in the right hands, it will could be grown quickly to 2x to 5x it's current size.
So if this business is so great, why would we sell it? My partner and I both have multiple businesses, and we're trying to pare down our businesses and focus on the ones we care most about. See the "Reason for Selling" section for more
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
No physical storefront and the only assets are the inventory ($100,000+). We also have one eCommerce enabled website built on the Shopify platform, as well as an additional non-ecommerce website about our products. We have a small customer email list of people who have opted in for deals and promotions on new products. It's about 1000 in size. We also have a Facebook account (2200+ "likes"). Lastly, we hold a registered trademark for our brand name.
The emergency and safety market is huge and provides a great opportunity for growth. Our products have all started out as privately-labeled stock products, but as sales have grown, we have differentiated and changed them to make them more unique from our competition. On Amazon some of the product niches we sell have grown very competitive and others are still wide open.
Growth & Expansion:
There is so much room for growth, here's what I would advise the buyer to focus on (we have a strategic game plan for growth that we'll hand-over to you post-purchase.)
- Sell on international Amazon marketplaces (Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan)
- Sell on other marketplaces (walmart.com, ebay.com, jet.com)
- Drive more traffic to the website and make sales there
- Add new products, there's hundreds of options and adding new products is not difficult
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Want to use capital from this sale to grow other businesses we care about more
We will provide support during the transition, up to 30 days post-sale. At time of sale we will provide the standard operation procedures that we use for customer service, inventory management and launching new products.
I also have a detailed growth strategy plan for the buyer that plans out the next 18 months to grow to the $12M/year revenue point.
- Ad Detail Views: