Unique Online Car Dealership Selling Repaired BMW’s-Low Overhead
Can be operated from anywhere
not included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
This unique one of a kind, niche business sells rebuilt title BMW's and other luxury cars online through eBay. It is the largest dealer of rebuilt BMW's in the US with annual sales exceeding $4M and operating profits exceeding $330,000. The company sells 1/3 of the entire inventory every month, which is well above the industry averages. This dealership is not location dependent and does not have to be based in South Florida, it can be moved anywhere in the US and it would be just as effective. With an unparalleled reputation on eBay, customers buy from the company sight-unseen and the cars are shipped directly to their door. The company has an average inventory of 50-55 cars (the dealer owns about 30 of them and the rest are being sold on consignment basis with zero initial investment). Dealer sells 18-20 units monthly through eBay. Our company has 5,000 followers (future buyers) on eBay and our eBay account is well established for almost ten years.
The company has a partnership with a national credit union and can offer low interest financing to our customers. As you can see, our value proposition is tremendous. We offer customers the latest models, top of the line BMW's at prices or payments that are close to what most people pay for Toyota’s, Honda’s, and KIA’s. As an example, we can purchase a repaired 2016 BMW 3-series for $13,000 - and then easily and quickly resell it on eBay for $16 to $17 thousand. This business has unlimited potential for expansion, the company has already begun expanding to other makes and models. Online car sales is where this industry is heading and this business is primed to take full advantage of this trend. Thanks to eBay, cars are being sold 24/7 so you are literally selling in your sleep. The bottom line is that customers have grown wary of a traditional dealership buying experience and want to buy cars online (just like they buy everything else!) and nobody gives them an easier experience or more value than we do! Selling online also allows us to operate with much lower overhead costs than traditional dealerships.
Main competitive advantages of our operation are:
1. Titanium Power Seller level on eBay and 100% feedback rating since 2010. Over 5,000 followers on eBay and growing steadily. We also have the best customer reviews of any dealer on eBay!
2. Growing network of smaller repair shops whose cars we sell on eBay on consignment basis with zero initial investment. We only pay them once their car sells, minus $1500-$3000 commission.
3. Partnership with the best mechanics in the US that repair these cars exclusively for us. Cars are guaranteed to be perfect and you will never deal with auctions.
4. The cars we sell are 30-40 percent below market value, giving incredible value to the customer. There are not many rebuilt luxury cars in the market and none are as good as ours. The competition in this niche is much less versus traditional clean title car dealership that are on every street corner.
5. The ability to sell vehicles automatically through eBay. Some customers will simply buy the car through eBay without even calling or emailing. There is no better feeling in the world than waking up to a "your eBay item sold" email!
6. Incredible and highly desirable and liquid inventory at wholesale cost. Business has no debt, the cars are not on floor plan and are owned outright.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Amount/Mo.:
Warehouse with office and AC, covered and fenced in yard. $5,000 a month rent which stores 50+ cars. Very good location in an upscale area between two major airports and 10 minutes from the beach.
The company is the industry leader and competition for rebuilt luxury cars is minimal.
Growth & Expansion:
The company has already started to expand to other makes besides BMW’s so the expansion potential is limitless.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Needs a rest/a change after ten years in the car business
- Ad Detail Views: