Upper scale Nail Salon and Spa: Gross $450K, Netting $138K, at $360K
Upper scale Nail Salon & Spa: Gross $450K, Netting $138K, 7 Techs, Prc $360K, LA
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
not included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
> The top Nail Salon & Spa in the region featuring comfortable, cozy and well-deco interiors. Located in a commercial and upper-class community surrounded by upscale neighborhoods.
> Launched in 2016 with an initial building cost of over $200,000 from the scratch. All FFEs are new.
> An innovative nail salon & spa business structure that can earn profits from providing services under a short-or-long term tailored contract with nail technicians, beauty professionals or similar occupations.
> The commission split ratios differ slightly by 40:60, 50:50 or 60:40, depending on each tech's experience and commitment capability.
> Being the best business for an owner-operator, it can be perfectly suited to a clear absentee-run profit structure with some co-workers on a commission basis or minimal staff.
> The entire structure with 18 chairs plus service facility. Being a customer-friendly salon and spa, customers can conveniently choose their favorite services and salon chairs at any time.
> However, they know that they have to pay for quality service. Thus, the cost of a set of nail and spa services starts at a minimum of $45. And in addition to every service added, the charge keeps rising. Customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal and interest of every individual in the salon.
> It's turnkey. The seller is very motivated. Currently, the seller manages the salon directly with only one part-time staff but does not work for the customers in the booth. Keep in mind that if you can work in a chair, you can expect to earn more as much money as you work. Your profit shall increase gradually than expected.
> Licensed beauty technician and/or beauty salon management experienced buyer preferred. See below for more details:
• Monthly gross turnover averaes $40,000 or higher in 2018
• Monthly net income is anywhere between $10,000 and $12,000, plusadditional cash income
• Rent is $7,055 plus 1150 for NNN / CAM
• Store Sq. Ft is approx. 2000
• Lease remains 1.2 yr plus 2x3 yr options
• Open from 10 am to 7:30 pm Mon - Fri, and 9:30 am to 7:30 pm on Sat, and 9:30 am to 6 pm on Sun
• 1 part-time works and, currently a couple owners works full-time
• Metered parking space next to the salon. The salon offers a parking validation ticket for paid parking customers using nearby paid parking
• SBA loan (7a) is still available with a 30% or 50% down, including about $10,000 of inventory that must be thoroughly audited by an approved third party before closing an escrow
• To get SBA loan and/or lease assignment, buyer must prove financial statement, 700+ FICO, sufficient down payment in the bank account seasoned more than 90 days and at least 2 years similar business experience or ownership of retailors or service-related businesses.
• For more information, email your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your message at (714) 345-6514
• Online pdf. NDA is attached for your convenience. Just sign and resend
* NOTE: If you are a ready buyer and you are interested in learning more about this business or are serious about purchasing it, due to the unique nature of the business, you are strongly encouraged to come to our office to get financial details, SBA loans or purchase procedures, and more.
* Once you meet your agent, you can expect to get a list of additional businesses that you've always dreamed of, or a list of other mainstream businesses that best fits your goals
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Los Angeles, California
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
1 PT, 6 Co-Work
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- $8,205.00 Per Month
- Lease Expiration:
18 chairs, Laundry room w/washer and dryer, waxing room, recceptionist counter, office, Luxurious and zozy nail service room w/spa, Well decorated interoiors. 6-7 beauty techicians work on commission basis. Meterred parking right on salon and nearby paid parking. All FFEs are new.
Hair salons in a mile radius
Growth & Expansion:
Do more SNS ad. Open the door for more techinicians. Add more services
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Serious Partnership Conflicts
Two weeks by on-site co-workers including a week training by seller after closing escrow
- Seller Financing:
- Ad Detail Views:
NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) (786 KB)