Asking Price: $199,995 Gross Revenue: $1,053,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Why Start From Zero? TWO Established, Profitable Home Care Franchises!
FAMILY EMERGENCY IS FORCING SALE. SUBMIT YOUR BID!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DEADLINE.
Q1 2019 sales figures, averaging $95k/month. Annualized this is $1.14 million, up 37% from last year. Q4 2018 averaged $94k/month.
SKIP HAVING TO FUND YOUR STARTUPS FROM ZERO CUSTOMERS TO BREAKEVEN! Unbelievable opportunity to avoid investing the working capital and time necessary to build a customer base from zero to breakeven. According to the franchisor, working capital reserves when opening a territory from scratch are $147,000 per territory. Add franchise fees and seller discretionary earnings and this opportunity should be priced at $470,000. Extremely unique opportunity to step in to two highly lucrative franchise territories with a very established and loyal customer base. Everything is in place to take this business to the next level of market value. Ask about owner financing and earn-out options.
Own a Well Established, Profitable Home Care Franchise
- 12-year Operating history with exceptional reputation and brand recognition
- Loyal network of recurring referral partners / lead sources
- word of mouth referral engine developed through exceptional reputation
- Proven online presence
- Operating efficiencies through time-tested Franchise systems
- National advertising and marketing
- nationally branded providers have a distinct brand awareness and reputational advantage
- A lifetime training guarantee for franchise owners and their staff
- Week-long classroom training at the company support center
- A 52-week step-by-step home care Business Implementation Program guided by a team of Subject Matter Experts
- In-field launch at franchisee’s office
1. Stable and large franchise with over 200 locations
2. Franchisees average over $1,300,000 in revenues*
3. Unique client acquisition and field sales model
4. Integrated online marketing efforts include an optimized local website, various paid internet-marketing initiatives, social media, content marketing, and online lead generators
5. Manage just 3-5 office staff who manages a larger pool of caregivers
About the Business
Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Number of Employees:
Business is relocatable!
• The senior population (age 65+) has become the fastest growing segment in the United States. Over 10,000 Americans turn 65 every day. • People are living longer than ever; however, as we age we require help with our daily activities. • Family members often live far from aging loved ones, requiring outside help to provide daily care. • 7 in 10 people over the age of 65 will require long term care in their lifetime. If You Dream About Making a Difference, Being Your Own Boss, and Building a Family Legacy While Owning a Successful Business, Contact us Today!
Growth & Expansion:
Unique Advantage of the Franchise 1. Strong Financial Results Franchise invests in the long-term success of franchisees, focus on profitable growth, and offer best in class training, conferences, and technology. 2. A Powerful Approach to Care Care approach is based on a person-directed care philosophy, the emphasis of which is on helping an individual to the best of their current abilities so that they continue to feel empowered. 3. The Use of Technology to Support our High-Touch Care Approach Custom business-management system aids in our approach to care by recording social history, implementing a custom care plan, and tracking outcomes to report back to client families and referral sources. 4. Unique Business Intelligence Tools Franchise has created unique Business Intelligence tools to help Franchisees focus on business priorities and diagnose problems and opportunities. 5. Our Signature "Care to Stay" Initiative Includes best practices in Caregiver Recruitment. Retaining the best talent is a top priority for our support team and for our franchise owners 6. A More Effective Client Acquisition Model The Franchise’s support team works with franchisees individually to identify potential target markets to better focus their marketing and field sales efforts
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.