Wine Tasting & Sales ~ Wine Gifts ~ Custom Wine Promo
Established Tampa Based Business - Drink Wine, Have Fun and Make Money!
Where Does the Income come from?
Wine Tasting Events generates wine sales.
A single event can result anywhere from $500 in sales to over $1,000, within a 2 hour time period.
Wine Variety Gift Baskets for Individuals and Corporate
Private Label Program and more...
It has been owner operated for over 15 years which has evolved a customer database to over 1,000 of long-standing clients. This very “hands-on” husband and wife team have managed the business with commitment and a desire to make new relationships and build on the old ones. Their devotion to growth and keeping their customers happy is something to be in awe of. Their current location is based in Tampa, giving them access to easy traveling and access to all of Tampa Bay.
What can the new owners take advantage of?
• They have established relationships with local chefs and charity organizations which results in yearly income.
Ability to buy wine thru established relationships, vendors. Import Unique Wines.
• They have created a custom label program for their corporate and B2B clients.
• Their ongoing Teach and Taste program has been successful for over 3 years.
• They have a solid base of corporate clients that order annual Holiday Wine and Baskets.
• They created a Wine of the Month program and monthly newsletters (which goes out to a contact list of approx 2,300) which results in growing customer loyalty.
• Their current market concentration surrounds and includes: Wesley Chapel, Land O Lakes, New Tampa, Odessa, Trinity, East Pasco, Tampa, and Westchase.
• The new owners can focus on the EXPLOSION of new development in Pasco and in pockets of Hillsborough County. With over 30,000 rooftops going in the areas north of Tampa, this business will surely take a quantum leap with the right stamina and drive.
• Part-time employee support, in house training manual.
• Social Media Presence on FB, Instagram and Twitter; with a following of their channel on YouTube.
• Events currently booked for 2019.
• Sellers will remain on for 30 days for easy transition, training, and introduction to client base.
• New owners have an opportunity to tap into a market of people that haven’t been touched. With an enhancement of social media, bringing in more corporate business, a raw enthusiasm for constant improving on a foundation that has been built over 15 years, the sky is the limit. A huge value add for the new ownership.
SALES AND DOLLARS:
As of Oct 2018 - Sales of $244,893
2017 - Sales of $195,000
2016 - $223,400
2015 - $225,000
The average net cash flow is $55,160.
Why are they selling?
The owners are ready to retire, travel, enjoy their families, and focus on happiness and health.
More Information on wine sales:
This wine sales/tasting business is lucrative and inexpensive to operate. It provides clients with an environment to sample new flavors and make new friends. Because wine tasting interests people with a variety of levels of wine expertise, even after experiencing new flavors, clients will return for informative and entertaining events. As a result, they often times book advance business at events or soon after a party.
First and foremost, to own a wine sales business, you need wine! This business INCLUDES approximately $10,000 in wine inventory.
As the host, you can offer many types of wines tastings. Varietal tasting represents samples from around the globe. This type of tasting helps teach wine tasters about each region's distinctive character. Horizontal tasting is the second type, representing wines from a single category, such as learning variety of Pinot Noirs, of different regions and different years.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
They are currently leasing space in Tampa. Up for renewal in March/April 2019.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
- Ad Detail Views: