Women's Clothing & Accessories Dropship Store Making $21,427 Monthly N

Contact Seller
Motivated Seller- Women's Clothing & Accessories Dropship Store
Asking Price:
$640,000

Gross Revenue:
$123,276
Cash Flow:
$21,427
EBITDA:
$21,427
Inventory:
 Not Disclosed

FF&E:
 Not Disclosed
included in asking price

Real Estate:
 Not Disclosed

Share this business:

Business Description

KEY INFORMATION

Niche: Women's clothing (please sign NDA to begin due diligence & get additional information)
Store Model: 100% dropship eCommerce (all orders ship from the USA)
P&L Period: Oct 2017 - Feb 2018
Store Launch Date: Feb 2017
Avg. Monthly Gross Revenue: $123,276
Avg. # of Orders Per Month: 2,084 (69 per day)
Gross Profit Margin: 69.9% of revenue
Avg. Monthly Net Profit: $21,427
Net Profit Margin: 17.4% of revenue
Avg. Monthly Visitors: 96,654 (3,200 per day)
Owner Time Requirement: ~15 hours per week
ASKING PRICE: $640,000

The seller's asking price for this store is $640,000. Here is how the asking price was calculated...

Oct 2017 - Feb 2018 Total Net Profit (5 Months): $107,131
/ 5 to Yield Avg. Monthly Net Profit: $21,427
x 30 Month (2.5 Annual) Earnings Multiplier: $642,810
Round Down to: $640,000
QUICK OVERVIEW

Up for sale is a highly profitable 100% drop-shipping based eCommerce store that sells women's clothing and accessories. Over the past 5 months (Oct 2017 - Feb 2018), the store is averaging $123,276 in revenue and $21,427 in bottom-line net profit per month... and still has A LOT of room for growth.

Approximately 95% of the store's orders are fulfilled by two suppliers, both of which ship all orders from warehouses in the United States. (The remaining ~5% of orders are fulfilled by a handful of other suppliers, all of which also ship from the USA.) Orders ship out within 1-2 business days and, for US orders, typically arrive within 3-5 days. All of the suppliers are aware that the site is being sold and have confirmed that they will be happy to transfer the accounts to the new owner with the same pricing and terms.

The store runs on the Shopify shopping cart platform and has a Virtual Assistant (VA) in place who handles the vast majority of the day-to-day operations, including order fulfillment, customer service and Facebook comments/interactions. The current owner estimates that with the VA in place, the site only requires about 15 hours of owner time per week at its current sales/profitability level. See the "Store Operations" section below for an overview of the tasks the owner performs himself. The VA has indicated that she is willing to continue working for the new owner after the sale.

About the Business

Year Established:
2017
Number of Employees:
1
Relocatable:
Yes
Home Based:
Yes
Contact the Seller

About the Sale

Reason For Selling:
The current owner has a full-time job

Listing Info

ID:
1486968
Ad Detail Views:
20

Contact the Seller
Please confirm you're not a robot
Contact the Seller
Business Listed by
View My Active Listings
U.S. Census Data for New York County, NY
Age

Gender

Ethnicity

Source: Decennial Census (2010), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.

U.S. Community Survey Data for New York County, NY
Income

Education

Source: American Community Survey (2010-2014), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.


Similar Listings


Report an Issue The information on this listing has been provided by either the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our full Terms & Conditions.