Asking Price: $15,500 Gross Revenue: Not DisclosedCash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed included in asking priceFF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
I designed this prototype called the "Work Out Whizzer" and was awarded a patent in 2014 by the USPTO. (#8,821,358)
There are several Patents on the general concept/idea of spinning a disk, but historically there has always been a challenge for some people to start and keep the original devices going. (I made my first one out of Cut Off Broom Handles, Army Boot Laces and a Chunk of Plexiglass) But this new device is a radical improvement from the old Concepts and products out on the market today. This Prototype Model improves that immensely. Plus its fun to use it!
For the asking price of $15,995 you get this "New" and incredibly innovative concept/idea and Prototype. This extraordinary development improves the original idea dating back hundreds of year by 30 to 40% and revolutionizes upper body warmups by making the WorkOutWhizzer as easy to use as those "Colored Rubber Bands" . AARP folks would be a perfect market.
What does the WorkOutWhizzer help with?
* Stress Relief. (Has helped hundreds to relieve stress and anxiety as well as a great upper body warmup.
* Front and middle Deltoids. Left and Right Triceps. Curls. Rotator Cuff and Triceps. Lower, Middle and Upper Pecks. Traps and Outer Deltoids. A total Upper Body Workout.
* Injury Prevention.
* Warm up the upper body. Rhythmic motion is gentle and can be controlled by however fast you want to burns those calories! We have a study showing proof of the calories burnt in just a short workout!
* Portability (Take anywhere and workout in a 6"X9" Bag. Maybe your purse!
The WorkOutWhizzer is
* Ready for production with prototype model included.
* Strap for hooking up to almost anything. Including a sitting position for Curls. Attach to your golf cart or just to warm up one arm and shoulder!
* New Inventive "Ring" that wraps around and attaches to the Center Disk, causing greater resistance. (We show a machined model on the YouTube Werner's WOW video but since then we have made a 3D Cad drawing and 3D Printed part that is also part of this incredible offer.
* This new idea even has "End Weights" to strengthen the resistance even further.
* Shipping is inexpensive. Around $7.00 anywhere in the US.
The WorkOutWhizzer is great for the Upper Body WarmUp Tool and its Fun! Really is fun.
*Sell to the thousands of WorkOut enthusiasts or establishments around the Country wholesale or Retail online.
* Use the WOW as a Package Piece! ( Buy this treadmill, elliptical, whatever exercise equipment/apparatus your selling and Package or "GIVE" them a "WORKOUTWHIZZER"!!
* Sell on-line to the millions using Social Media like Facebook and YouTube.
* Sell to AARP members. 55 and older.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Assets include prototypes, new ideas for Disk including 3D Cad work for the Rings and prototypes and Handles PLUS the 2014 Patent. Also included are some trustworthy contacts for the Molding process in both the US and overseas development and our guidance on how to make the Whizzer for easier transition to manufacturing.
Forbes Riley. The SpinGym. This product is based on a concept hundreds of years old as my was first product. The challenge with this concept is many people cant get or keep it going.
The "Work Out Whizzer" helps and improves that challenge by 30 to 40%
Growth & Expansion:
*Unlimited Growth. But its needs to be now manufactured. *The "Work Out Whizzer" needs a company or individual to take it to the manufacturing level! * The internet, Social Media like FaceBook and YouTube are your friend. * The Rubber Band Market is overwhelmed and now a commodity. The WorkOutWhizzer is an answer. * AARP generation 50 and up.! * Retail and Online Sales are unlimited but need a great marketer. Con is cost to manufacturer. The positive is injection molding is very inexpensive.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.