4 Results

Electronic Cigarette, E-Cig Store for Sale

BizQuest has more Electronic Cigarette, E-Cig Store for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Electronic Cigarette, E-Cig Store for sale or sell your Electronic Cigarette, E-Cig Store, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Electronic Cigarette, E-Cig Store for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
Keyword: e cig Clear all
Contact Broker James Baxter
10 Listings
Baxter Boyer is made up of current and former business owners, accredited investors, executive officers and business professionals with decades of experience in different fields. We came together to create an environment of multi-cultural individuals who understand the needs of the business world and can use their talents and work ethic to represent clients in a manner which set their minds at ease. Our philosophy is as ancient as business it self and through Trust, Confidence, Communication, your interests will always remain confidential and non-disclosed throughout the process.
$677,033
Cash Flow: $158,058 
Baldwin Park, CA 
Major Retail Player in Electronic Cigarettes Major Retail Player in Electronic Cigarettes for Sale!

The U.S. government has proposed cutting nicotine in cigarettes to "non-addictive" levels in a major regulatory shift designed to move smokers toward potentially less harmful e-cigarettes. That's makes NOW the time to invest in established e-cigarette outlets. Nine retail locations, eight of which are located in a major metro making it a dominant player in the vaping/e-cigarette industry. The combined sale price of $677K reflects a 20% discount over individual store selling prices. More info

$21,000,000
Cash Flow: $3,937,626 
United States 
View Details 
Manufacturing & Distribution of Electronic Cigarettes

Looking to own a piece of the e-cigarette industry in Iowa? This is an incredible opportunity to own a dynamic and growing multi-location business! With several locations, and $4 million in inventory, this retail and wholesale operation is a turnkey dream. Offerings include all components of e-cigarettes including devices, chargers, tanks, coils, and e-liquid. All e-liquid is sourced from the reputable brands located in the USA only. Selling regionally (65%) and nationally (65%), the wholesale business is strong and growing year-over-year. The team is passionate about e-cigarettes and are very knowledgeable on the subject. The three regional managers assist the thirteen store More info

$702,987
Cash Flow: $27,020 
Gpo, NY 
View Details 
Advertising, Affiliate, Service in the Electronic Cigarettes Business

The business provides services to the industry in the form of an advertising network, an affiliate network, and a content network. The services utilize a combination of top publisher websites and 100 owned sites that will be included in the sale.The electronic cigarette industry is rapidly-growing and advertisers cannot advertise on most of the conventional channels, so this business has a lot of opportunity to continue growing. More info

Not Disclosed
Georgia 
View Details 
Multi-Location Retailer of Electronic Cigarettes and Supplies

The company is a leading retailer of electronic cigarettes, vapor products, hardware, and accessories. Operating in three key markets, it has established a well-known brand and loyal customer base.Key aspects•Proprietary blend of in-house liquids•68% average gross profit margin over the last four years•In 2017, liquids accounted for 53% of total sales and hardware/ accessories the other 47%•Retail stores located in areas with high traffic counts and noncompetitive retail business, bolstering walk-in customers•Established a niche market by specializing in transitioning customers from traditional cigarettes to electronic cigarettes•Created brand loyalty by offering high-quality products and More info