Unique Franchise Program Offers Ultimate
Sports and Social Business Opportunity
International Franchise Exposition
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The World Adult Kickball Association (WAKA), today announced the launch of its much anticipated U.S. franchise operation. The program will leverage the organization's 13 years of success bringing fun and happiness to hundreds of thousands of kickball players across the country and will offer one of the most exciting, affordable, high fun franchises in the marketplace. Representatives from the organization will be in attendance at this weekend's International Franchise Exposition (IFE) in Washington, D.C.
"We are thrilled to be able to offer this same opportunity to like-minded people who are looking for a fun, exciting way to turn a passion and a love for people into a business."
Named one of Inc. Magazine's fastest growing private companies in America, WAKA is recognized widely in the press as the nations premier kickball organization. Offering face-to-face interaction not easily found anywhere else, WAKA not only provides a recreation and social outlet for its players but gives them the opportunity for personal development through leadership, volunteerism and charity. The organization produces thousands of meaningful connections between people each year, including marriages, business partnerships and lasting friendships.
"Co-founding WAKA more than a decade ago and being able to integrate my passion for business with my desire to connect with people from all walks was one of the most important and best decisions I have ever made," said Johnny LeHane, WAKA co-founder. "We are thrilled to be able to offer this same opportunity to like-minded people who are looking for a fun, exciting way to turn a passion and a love for people into a business."
Franchise owners will be a part of a new lifestyle business as they enjoy working in their home office and heading to the local kickball field, rather than working in a cubicle. A WAKA franchise will allow entrepreneurs to combine their independent work ethic with all of the tools, support and training needed to build exciting leagues throughout their market. The full roster of valuable support services includes:
- Online Business Management System: WAKA has created leading edge systems to provide a full range of functions supporting franchisees and their leagues throughout all aspects their business.
- Dedicated and Experienced Support Team: WAKA has an unmatched support team with expertise in establishing, promoting and managing leagues, and will work with franchisees during the start up of their business.
- Training: WAKA will offer extensive face to face and online instruction that covers areas including administrations, operations, customer service, sales and more. With onsite training, franchisees will gain valuable hands-on experience to prepare for operating their leagues. WAKA will also provide dedicated on-site support to get the franchise up and running.
- Operations Manual: Franchisees will have access to a comprehensive, proprietary operations manual that provides everything needed to run a WAKA franchise. Topics include league set-up, rules of play, customer service and logistics procedures, special event suggestions and much more.
- Marketing: WAKA has perfected some of the best ways to grow leagues, and will pass these techniques on to franchise owners. WAKA will work with franchisees to develop and implement marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns in their respective areas.
- Ongoing Training and Support: WAKAs expert advice and answers to questions are just a phone call or email away, with a support team ready to provide assistance to franchisees in any way they can.
Franchise opportunities are currently available in medium sized markets across the Central and Great Lakes states, with more opportunities being added on a continual basis. Franchises will be granted for metropolitan areas for fees ranging from $25,000 to $90,000+.World Adult Kickball Association
The World Adult Kickball Association (WAKA) is a social-athletic organization designed to provide and promote the joy of kickball to those young at heart. WAKA Kickball started the adult kickball craze in 1998 and today is the fastest growing community* sport in America. On an average week during the year you can find hundreds of teams comprising tens of thousands of people enjoying WAKAs social recreation in cities across the country.
WAKA Kickball players also celebrate and compete with thousands of other WAKA players each fall at the annual World Kickball Championship Weekend in Las Vegas, the largest organized kickball tournament of its kind. WAKAs special brand of social kickball brings together an equal ratio of men and women and is fast becoming the New American Pastime.* According to Inc. Magazine's "Inc. 5000 List", September 2010.
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY PERSON IN THE FOLLOWING STATES BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE FRANCHISOR OR ANYONE ACTING WITH THE FRANCHISORS KNOWLEDGE:
California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin.
No franchises can be sold in the states listed above until the offering has been registered and declared effective by the appropriate regulatory authority and the uniform franchise disclosure document has been delivered to the offeree before the sale within the applicable time frame. This franchise is offered only by delivery of a franchise disclosure document.
View WAKA Social Sports Franchise for Sale details