Gas Stations for Sale

BizQuest can help you “fuel up” for success with its large listing of gas stations for sale.

There are over 250 million cars on U.S. roads at any given time. Many gas tanks allow up to 350 miles between fill ups, so there’s plenty of adventure to be enjoyed on a tank of gas. Still, most people’s daily jaunts include school and sports trips, errands and grocery hauls, and of course, commute treks. Even though gas prices constantly fluctuate, highway travel increased by 2.6% in 2016. Continued increases are also expected in the coming years, which is good news for those interested in buying a gas station business that’s for sale.

Gas stations for sale are among the most desirable businesses for entrepreneurs. Of the more than 124,000 gas stations nationwide, 82.2% have attached convenience stores. This makes buying a gas station even more promising. Average U.S. gas sales reach $249 billion annually with only a $13 billion payout for industry employees. Approximately 70% of annual sales are for the fuel itself. Snacks, lottery tickets, sundries and other incidentals make up the remaining 30%. Big franchise names make finding a gas station business for sale easier than ever, so it’s a great time to put your pedal to the metal. Hide description Read more
Photo credit

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Texas Industry Segment: Gas Stations Keyword: houston south Clear all
Contact Broker View all TX Brokers Frank & Rose Stabler - Texas Business BrokerTX
69 Listings
Having the largest team of experienced, professional brokers in the State of Texas means that business owners have the greatest number of people collaborating and working together to sell their business. Our professional team has over 230 years of collective experience selling businesses and have closed business transactions in excess of one billion dollars in revenues. This means credibility, experience, expertise, and success.
$7,100,000
Houston, TX 
View Details 
3 Branded Gas stations No Fuel Contract with Property For Sale.

PACKAGE DEAL TX. Three Big and Branded gas stations that are now being offered for sale with clean properties and No fuel contract. This package could be broken up in to single site purchase but why would you when you can buy in bulk and save hundreds of thousands? We have plenty of FAST & Good lenders in place if needed for any of our buyers looking to purchase 1 or 15 stations from us in any state we have you covered. Now Back to the package all 3 stations have convenience stores ranging from 1,550 - 2,600 - 10,000 sf. The 10,000 sf location has 4 long term tenants that pay $116,000 a year in rent. These stations all are located on major roads with high traffic counts and plenty of More info

$1,200,000
Houston, TX 
View Details 
Gas Station

OPERATING GAS STATION & CONVENIENCE STORE.- 2 gas pumps- Building Area is 1500 SF- Lot Site : 11374 SF.*** The sale price are including business and building.It is on Bissonnet and between S Gessner Rd and Fondren Rd. More info

Related Franchises for sale in Texas
$458,950 Christian Brothers Automotive

A trusted name in the auto repair industry for over 30 years, Christian Brothers Automotive is a Christian business that provides each customer the love your neighbor experience. Currently, there are more than 135 locations successfully operating across 18 states, with a growth plan to reach 200 strategically placed locations by end of 2017. More info

$100,000 Batteries Plus Bulbs

Continuously recognized as one of the Best Franchises to Own by trusted franchising industry leaders like Forbes and Entrepreneur! More info

$110,000 Meineke Car Care Centers

From oil changes to brakes, our complete car care model provides consumers with high quality services at affordable prices. With nearly 1,000 franchises, Meineke continues to be one of the most trusted brands in auto repair! More info

$140,000 Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting

Start making money from Day 1! At Maaco we are proud of the fact that our franchisees average some of the highest sales volumes of any national automotive franchise! More info

;