2 Results

Gila County AZ Internet Related Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more Gila County AZ Internet Related business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Gila County AZ Internet Related business for sale or sell your Gila County AZ Internet Related business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Gila County AZ Internet Related business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Arizona County: Gila County Industry: Internet Related Clear all
Contact Broker View all AZ Brokers Mike Darmo - Arizona Business BrokerAZ
60 Listings | 43 Sold
Here is a review I received from a client: My name is Jim and I’m an Arizona Real Estate Broker with 30 + years’ residential experience and over 2,500 transaction sides closed. When it came to selling my N Scottsdale Membership based Spa, I didn’t attempt the task myself. After careful research I hired the area’s most productive Business Opportunity Broker: Mike Darmo with American Realty Brokers Mike under promised and over delivered. This guys a force of nature: He’s smart, fully engaged, works tirelessly and has the tenacity to get the deal done. Within days I received Multiple full-price offers, only 29 days from listing to successful close of escrow. Performance Outsells Promises! Jim Lankes Managing Member June 7th, 2018
$2,250,000
Miami, AZ 
Growing Patriotic/Tactical/Outdoor eCom Store w/ 2+ years of History Growing Patriotic/Tactical/Outdoor eCom Store w/ 2+ years of History Financing available

For sale is a Patriotic/Tactical/Outdoor eCom store started in May 2016. The target audience is mainly males age 22-45 years old. The store has had hit products ranging from Donald Trump gear to waterproof jackets. They have a growing social media presence with over 79,100 followers on Facebook and over 21,500 Instagram followers. The company's Facebook and Instagram channels account for 80% of the traffic while the email list, Google AdWords, and direct traffic combined make up the other 20%.The store has been growing steadily and has huge potential with white labeling products and by adding a subscription box.Highlights & Key Assets:o  More info

$1,000,000
Cash Flow: $335,000 
Miami, AZ 
View Details 
8 Years Old 100% Automatic Business Portfolio of Forex Sites for Sales

This is an unique opportunity for acquiring a Goldmine Business in the Forex Industry. This business is completely automatic, no need any involvement. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to invest some money into online businesses.DEAL: ONLY $250K CASH + EARNOUT!!!!!!!!10x Premium Domain Names for Sale. - 250K Domain Names worth included- High Traffic / Reputation- 100% Automatic Business- 100% Homebased- 250,000+ members - 8 Years Old More info

Related Franchises for sale in Arizona
$30,000 ChemDry

Carpet cleaning is a massive market. Every year, home and business owners install an estimated 10 billion square feet of new carpet, and all of it has to be cleaned. Carpet makes up more than 52 percent of all residential floor coverings in the United States, and Chem-Dry has devised a better way to clean it and keep it clean. More info

$50,000 Five Star Painting

Operating under The Dwyer Group brand, Five Star Painting offers a work from home, recession resistant business. With a flexible schedule, low overhead, and no employees More info

$69,900 Action Coach

Become a Business Coach and Change Your Life Forever! More info

;