4 Results

Manhattan, NY Internet Related Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more Manhattan, NY Internet Related business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Manhattan, NY Internet Related business for sale or sell your Manhattan, NY Internet Related business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Manhattan, NY Internet Related business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: New York City: Manhattan Industry: Internet Related Clear all
Contact Broker View all NY Brokers Verna Dawson - New York Business BrokerNY
2 Listings
RE/MAX Classic Realty 242 Route 202, Suite #3 Somers, NY 10589
$7,500
Cash Flow: $378,000 
Manhattan, NY 
Selling Equity in Next Possible $1 Billion App Geo-position App for Deals, Events and Free Perks and Services

Selling up to 20% Equity, Minimum Investment $7500 for 1000 shares.Tamgy Inc. started in 2016 with a vision to help companies strategically evolve their business online on our E-commerce platform. With its success, we are launching our latest extension to our company by creating a mobile app platform that is simple, easy and cost-effective enough for smaller businesses, scalable and robust enough for larger organizations. For businesses, the platform delivers a wide range of aspects that allow them to gain a larger customer base while having the potential to increase revenue. With Tamgy, companies can integrate their mobile web assets and business to be more visible and easily accessible to More info

$60,000
Manhattan, NY 
View Details 
Women's Shapewear Dropshipping Business

Up for sale is a highly profitable 100% drop shipping based e-commerce store that sells women's shapewear products. In 2018, the store averaged $64,154/mo in revenue and $6,723/mo in bottom-line net profit per month... and still has A LOT of growth potential. (See the P&L and Financial Information section below for more details on revenue and profit.)Approximately 95% of the store’s orders are fulfilled by two suppliers, both located in the United States. (The remaining ~5% of orders are fulfilled by a handful of other suppliers, all of which are also located in the USA). Orders ship out within 1 business day and, for US orders, typically arrive within 3-5 days. All of the suppliers are More info

$199,000
Manhattan, NY 
View Details 
Judaica Store and Website for Sale in New York

Judaica store and website are for sale located in the New York Metropolitan Area. An exciting venue for finding that special and unique Jewish gifts. This is a rare opportunity to be able to offer consumers keepsakes of the Jewish faith. The stores feature many unique Judaica gifts from the leading suppliers. They carry all types of gifts for occasions, celebrations, weddings, Bar-Bat Mitzvahs, synagogues and holidays. In addition to gifts and religious items they offer a full line of personalized invitations and holiday cards. The business also now carries a growing line of beautiful gifts which are non-religious. They have all of the ingredients in place to be able to grow the business More info

$397,000
Cash Flow: $164,000 
Manhattan, NY 
View Details 
E-Commerce - Baby Products & Essentials - $57K gross/mo

Request information here: http://feinternational.com/buy-a-website/20305-e-commerce-baby-products-essentials-57k-gross-moFor sale is a dropship e-commerce business in the baby products and essentials niche.Launched in 2016, this business has quickly made a name for itself by selling a wide range of baby-related products including strollers, baby travel systems, cribs, and other essentials. With a focus on high-quality products and customer experience, this business has earned a BBB accreditation and secured glowing customer reviews across TrustPilot and similar review sites.Over the years, this business has established a firm foothold in the lucrative market for baby products. The baby More info

Related Franchises for sale in New York
$35,000 Bloomin Blinds

Home based, highly profitable, and virtually no inventory makes for one of the most attractive franchises on the market. Bloomin Blinds offers mobile blind repair and sales to residential and commercial customers. Margins are in the 1000s. We are the first national blind repair/sales company in the US, capture the market with us! More info