The Design and Discipline of Sustainability..
PLANNING TO SELL
WE MAXIMIZE VALUE FOR SELLERS
NO UPFRONT FEES
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
How Are Most Main Street Business Transactions Financed?
Business transactions typically entail a mix of buyer’s equity, seller financing, and third party financing. …
* NEW REVOLVING LINE OF CREDIT *up tp 10 Million
-SBA AND SELLER FINANCE EXPERIENCE
- Working Capital Loans
- Government HYBRIDGE SBA Loans
- Bank Style Term Loan Products
- A/R and Factoring programs
- Business Loans & Lines of Credit
- 4-60 month terms(Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly Payments Available) up tp 120 months
- Asset-Based Lending Products
- Traditional Styled Equipment Financing
- Real Estate Backed Working Capital Products
- Programs regardless of credit score & industry
- 25K personal loans
- Franchize Financing
- Start Ups (575+ FICO)
- Approvals in 24-48 hours
- No Real Estate or Equipment Collateral Required
CONTACT US WITH ALL QUESTIONS 412-315-1703
Common Questions for Business Sellers VIEW ALL
What Is My Business Worth?
…Ultimately, any business is worth what somebody else would be willing to pay for it. While seemingly an obvious and simplistic statement, many business owners are challenged to objectively view their business in this manner. How that market value is established and the right asking price is determined can be subjects of complex formulas, depending upon the size and nature of the business. The two main factors that determine worth: cash flow and risk. To learn more, we suggest visiting with our Business Valuations Specialist.
CALL US 412-315-1703
REFERENCE that’s what I am here for! I hope we can work together more frequently in the near future. It is great working with someone who is such a help with the customer’s package, it really does cut the time down for sure! Have a great weekend!
Lori L. Czekaj, MBA
Business Development Officer
Fox Chapel Office
1195 Freeport Rd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15238