BizQuest has more Profitable Business in Pittsburgh, PA for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Profitable Business in Pittsburgh, PA for sale or sell your Profitable Business in Pittsburgh, PA, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Profitable Business in Pittsburgh, PA for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.
Refine your search:
Well Proven Innovative Business: That 1 Employee Can Operate and Includes Everything•> State of The Art: 4 - Treatment Technology Equipment: Produces Extraordinary Results•> 1 Full Year Pre-Paid Advertising Program: Delivers High Volume New Customer Traffic•> Complete Merchandising Package: - Including: Brochures - Videos - Website: and More •> Our Monthly Cash Rebate Program: Will Help Reimburse Your Entire Purchase Price!•> Our World Class "A to Z" Training & Owner Support Systems- For Your SuccessSimple To Use 4 Technology Equipment Produces Proven Results in Just One 45 min. Treatment!• Full Body Targeted Fat Loss - Reduces 1 Inch More info
*** Sale Pending*** Very profitable multiple location specialty food business for sale in the Pittsburgh, PA region. This business offers products that are very unique, a proven track record of success, great brand awareness and a solid reputation. This nationally recognized business is part of a national franchise system. A new owner can manage the locations or run the business as a passive/absentee owner. The national branding is accomplished through advertising on national television and also advertising in magazines and online. The new owner will be trained by the national franchise organization on how to successfully operate a business. The business already has well trained More info
Stone Pier Capital is pleased to represent a well established Childcare Center located in an affluent suburb of Pittsburgh. This Company generated $1.8mm of revenue and $313k of EBITDA in 2018. Slightly better results are expected in 2019. Similar (but slightly less) results in 2017. This Company is a consistent profit generator. The ownership group also owns real estate and is willing to provide a long term lease, or sell real estate, depending upon the preference of the Buyer. This Company also offers an after school activity that generates significant revenue. This Center is well known in its community. Currently, the Childcare Center is at max capacity, although the space exists, on More info
**New Price**High volume, very profitable and well established family operated business for sale in the greater Pittsburgh area. This pizza and pasta restaurant is located in Fayette County Pennsylvania. It has an outstanding reputation and is the choice for the local residents. The business operates out of a 3,000 square foot restaurant in a modern and busy strip mall. With a high density of population in close proximity, this business is located in a great area. The restaurant can seat over 85 customers at a time and along with carry-out, this represents approximately 80% of their revenue. The remaining revenue of 20% comes from delivery service within a 5-mile radius. This business More info
**2019 Update!** Revenue doubled in 2018!!!!! Revenue in 2017 was $256,832 and revenue in 2018 was $528,689!! Motivated seller is offering this business for a great price for a business that is part of a national franchise. New franchises in this top rated franchise system would cost approximately $150K to start and this established business is for sale with an established customer base and a great reputation for under $50K more!! This is a great opportunity to buy a reputable disaster restoration service business that is for sale in the Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania area. This profitable business has been operating for over ten years and is truly a turn-key opportunity. More info
For almost 40 years, this profitable collision repair center has been servicing the local community and is known for their quality of work. The business is for sale in the Pittsburgh, PA region and is offered for the first time. The owner of the business has health issues and has decided it would be best to sell the business at this time. This business is in a great industry for someone who really enjoys working on cars and wants the opportunity to receive substantial compensation. Everything that is needed for this business is included in the sale. The business operates out of a building that is owned by the seller and can be purchased also. Depending on the needs of the buyer, the More info