4 Results

California Banking Institutions Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more California Banking Institution business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a California Banking Institution business for sale or sell your California Banking Institution business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading California Banking Institution business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: California Industry Segment: Banking Institutions Clear all
Contact Broker View all CA Brokers Michael Spilky - California Business BrokerCA
12 Listings
Location Matters is a comprehensive Restaurant / Retail Brokerage which focuses on all facets of commercial real estate as it relates to the Restaurant industry. Multi-Unit Operator site selection, Landlord representation & Restaurant Business Sales. Our professionalism & dedication to Restaurant operators has allowed us to become Southern California's most respected Restaurant Broker, closing some of the most prestigious transactions in the state.
$650,000
Cash Flow: $300,000 
Hollywood, CA 
Pawnshop-"Cash Cow"-Established Since 1991-Profitable-Turnkey Cash Business-Original Owner Retiring-Desirable Area For Pawnshop

This Well Known, Profitable, Turnkey, Pawn Shop, Strategically Located On Major Buluard In Hollywood. Well Established Since 1991, By Original Owner, Who Would Like To Retire NOW.Their "Grandfathered" Pawn Brokers License & Second Hand Gold/Jewelry License, As Well As Active Loans And "Money On The Street", ($400,000), Are Included In The Asking Price Of $650,000.Thous Active Loans, 97% Of It, Are Collateralized By Gold, Diamonds Jewelry.Remaining 3% Are Hard & Soft Goods, such as Power Tools, Electronics, Musical Instruments.Interest On Thous Loans, Are Bringing In More Then $15,000 Per Month In Passive Income. Approximate Total Net Income, After All Business Related Expenses, Over More info

$225,000
Cash Flow: $144,000 
Sacramento, CA 
Incredible Opportunity- Cash Cow! Incredible Opportunity- Cash Cow!

How would you like to own a business that helps others while you reap the enormous cash benefits? This incredible opportunity is a real gold mine! With this exciting opportunity in Student Loan Consolidation, you can assist others in lowering huge student loan payments. This business is booming and you should not miss out!You can own this unbelievable money-making business to net at least $200,000 - 300,000 per year and more. More info

$225,000
San Francisco, CA 
View Details 
Capital One Cafe Multi-Service Mode (RE, insurance, taxes & mortgage)

Imagine your very own Capital One Cafe type of business (we are not associated with Capital One, and have nothing to do with them). This is an Asset Sale & Lease Assignment. You would be buying an Allstate Insurance Book of Business. 2 RE/MAX Franchises and 2 Cafe Banc Coffee Carts, Refrigerators, Espresso Machines and goodwill. The current business license allows for insurance, real estate brokerage, and mortgage brokerage, tax preparation, mailbox rental, as well as retail of food items, snacks, coffee, tea and smoothies beverages. Other services include printing, money transfer business and notary public services. There is a kitchen area, but no hood (there is available hookup More info

$2,340,000
Cash Flow: $780,000 
California 
View Details 
Registered Broker Dealer / Investment Banking Firm

Growing FINRA member licensed Investment Banking firm in business over a decade. The firm provides institutional corporate finance services and merger and acquisition services to companies. 5K net capital requirement. All employees hold series 7 or 79 licenses to sell securities. Institutional only, no retail business. More info

Related Franchises for sale in California
$50,000 Mr. Handyman

Mr. Handyman is a nationally-recognized industry leader in home improvements, repair, and maintenance, making us a well-known and trusted brand. More info

$50,000 Rainbow International

We don't just restore homes and businesses. We restore value, stability, and peace of mind to individuals after disaster strikes. More info

$100,000 101 Mobility

Mobility: A Time-Tested Specialty and an Alternative Entrance Into the Senior Market! More info