Asking Price: $415,000 Gross Revenue: $650,000Cash Flow: $142,542 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed included in asking priceFF&E: $169,000 included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
- $160k+ worth of trucks included in the purchase, only 1 truck has payment which is accounted for in P&L
- Seller has been fully ISP compliant for 2+ years, they are about to start ISP negotiation with FedEx
- Business has been established for 5 years.
- Current owner is an excellent operator, in great standing with FedEx. Routes were awarded from FedEx.
- 100% Home and Ground overlap, ISP ready routes.
- Service areas covers highly desirable zip codes with great growth potential!
- 7 trucks are included free & clear, buyer assumes 1 truck payment.
- All employees in place to run the daily operations.
- Delivery areas close to the terminal - saves fuel, wear & tear, driver stress...etc.
- Clear financials available
- Bring your offers!
Revenue per year:
2015 - $347K (from 1099)
2016 - $508K (from 1099)
2017 - $633K (from 1099)
**One route awarded end of 2017**
Proof of funding is required to obtain further information.
Please contact email@example.com or text Joe at 404.539.7056 or visit www.wesellroutes.com for more information.
BEST DEAL! 7 FedEx ISP ready routes, net over $140K a year
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.