Businesses for Sale in Fruita, CO
BizQuest has more Fruita, CO business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Fruita, CO business for sale or sell your Fruita, CO business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Fruita, CO business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.
Refine your search:
View all CO Brokers
- Colorado Business BrokerCO
5 Listings | 21 Sold
Colorado Business Brokers is a newly-formed collaborative of business brokers that offers to put our systems, teamwork and track record to work for you! My founding partners are Carolyn Ryan and Scott D. Perry.
Systems: Business coaching and selling the way it should be done!
• Valuation Systems - Helping clients establish and defend business values – both enterprise market values and a
business owner’s core values – are our specialties.
• Confidentiality Systems - Preserving confidentiality is an everyday procedure for us. We know how to camouflage
the identity of businesses and business owners and guard proprietary information.
• Marketing & Resourcing Systems - A coordinated and on-going campaign to sell businesses, coupled with a wide
variety of coaching assignments, benefits all of our clients.
• Screening & Qualifying Systems - Screening and qualifying buyer prospects is what we do for our business seller
clients. Screening and qualifying new ideas and trends is what we do for coaching clients.
• Negotiation & Closing Systems - Focused agenda-setting grows and sells businesses. It also addresses frustrations
by clarifying alternative choices. We are clear about our role as a broker and/or coach.
Teamwork: Business coaching and selling the way you want it done!
• Cooperation & Collaboration - We provide two agents for each of our seller clients, almost unheard of in our
profession. Most brokerage firms just allocate one broker to serve each listing client. We also encourage teamwork
with other business intermediaries and professionals.
• Knowledge - We are well connected to world-wide experts and resources. Check us out on LinkedIn. I'm at
• Experience - Our many co-experts and go-to resources are grounded in the real world of business ownership.
• Accessibility- You can’t miss us if you’re searching for a Colorado business connection! You can find us - and so can
prospective business buyers!
Track Record: Business coaching and selling the way it is done!
• Over 35 Years of Selling & Coaching - We can give you plenty of references. You can also check us out online.
• Best Marketing Materials for Clients - Our "Offering Summaries" are acclaimed as "the best!" No kidding.
Cash Flow: $210,000
Very Profitable Irrigation Supply W or W/O Real Estate
Very profitable, well established irrigation supply business with or without real estate. Strategically located between Grand Junction and Fruita on the 6&50 frontage road. Great exposure. 4.5 acre corner lot for easy access and lots of storage. Great reputation. The owners will stay on after the sale for training to ensure a smooth transition. Inventory is current and relevant. Sales and profits growing. Sellable inventory fluctuates depending on season. Inventory will be counted and purchased at cost. Clean financials and tax returns. This business is a good candidate for SBA financing, especially with the real estate purchase. For memorandum, video interview, financial More info
The biggest, fastest growing chain of women’s fashion Resale stores in the USA. Hot, High Gross-Profit-Margin Resale Business. More info
Fresh Coat Painters
Over 120 Fresh Coat owners have taken control of their lives by taking control of their careers with our franchise. When you buy a Fresh Coat franchise, you are in control. You own the business, but you get to skip the years it takes to build up a great, national reputation – we already have that! You also get training, ongoing support, and guidance every step of the way! More info
Through a network of professionals, Property Guys helps homeowners prep their home for sale, market their home and sell it for an upfront flat fee significantly less than traditional real estate commissions. This means the homeowner keeps more in their pocket, and the buyer has the ability to deal directly with the homeowner for a more transparent experience More info