1 Results

Ohio Construction Sub-Contractors Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more Ohio Construction Sub-Contractors business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Ohio Construction Sub-Contractors business for sale or sell your Ohio Construction Sub-Contractors business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Ohio Construction Sub-Contractors business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Ohio Industry Segment: Construction Sub-Contractors Clear all
Contact Broker View all OH Brokers Randy Sokol - Ohio Business BrokerOH
22 Listings
Sokol & Associates has been in business over 10 years, selling many Bars, Restaurants, Pizza Shops, Liquor Permits, Equipment, and other Hospitality related businesses. Sokol & Associates uses the internet, personal relationships, networking, past experience & other successful methods to reach any goal you have in mind. With our Relationship with LGR Realty, we have completed many leases, looked for locations, and sold buildings. So as you see, we can do it all!
$1,380,000
Cash Flow: $310,560 
Ohio 
Concrete Products and Services Concrete Products and Services Financing available

Founded by the current owner over 30 years ago, this company provides services and specialty products for concrete repair, structural restoration, waterproofing and related work. It is a growing enterprise which serves construction companies, architects, engineers and home-owners. Customer mix is approximately 65% commercial/industrial, with the remaining 35% residential. Approximately 25% of the work is in new construction, with the remaining 75% restoration. More info

Ohio Construction Sub-Contractors Businesses for Sale
;