5 Results

Chicago, IL Home and Garden Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more Chicago, IL Home and Garden business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Chicago, IL Home and Garden business for sale or sell your Chicago, IL Home and Garden business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Chicago, IL Home and Garden business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Illinois City: Chicago Industry: Home and Garden Clear all
Contact Broker View all IL Brokers Dean Cherry - Illinois Business BrokerIL
20 Listings
Transworld Business Advisors is the world leader in the marketing and sales of businesses, franchises and commercial real estate. Whether you represent an acquisition-minded corporation, or are personally interested in owning your own company, Transworld offers the professional services that successfully bring buyers and sellers together. From business brokerage to mergers and acquisitions; we are the business sale specialists. Since our inception, we have excelled in getting deals done! Contact us and you will understand what makes us the best company to handle any business or commercial real estate sale.
$320,000
Cash Flow: $150,000 
Chicago, IL 
Flower Shop - $$$ One in a Million $$$ - Price Reduced High Volume Money Maker Financing available

This not your ordinary flower shop. 80% of their business comes from repeat corporate accounts located in the downtown areas.Sales consistently exceed $1Million a year.Located in Chicago’s vibrant Near Northside - Streeterville Area..If you are looking for a high volume business with a strong cash flow give us a call. Owner looking to retire but will stay on as needed to assure a smooth transition.Staff includes 8 full / part time employees.Sale includes all furniture, fixtures, display items and two delivery vehicles.This a very confidential listing please do not inquire at location. More info

$395,000
Cash Flow: $170,385 
Chicago, IL 
View Details 
Landscaping & Snow Removal: 100% on Contracts, Pre-Qualified

This business offers the opportunity for an entrepreneur to leverage the hard work of the owner and excellent reputation of this business to take the business to the next level. The business specializes in landscape maintenance, hardscape installation, and snow removal. They serve Dupage County and benefit from tight route density. While most customers are residential, nearly half of revenues come from commercial accounts. Three commercial accounts equal 21% of revenues. All customers are on contracts:commercial accounts have a three year term and residential have a one year term. Approximately 80% of revenues are for standard maintenance and the remaining 20% is for new installations. The More info

$78,000
Cash Flow: $24,091 
Chicago, IL 
View Details 
Established & Profitable Florist in Chicago

This profitable retail florist has enjoyed a strong reputation in Chicago for over 25 years.The shop creates a wide variety of fresh floral arrangements for its diverse and repeatcustomer base in Chicago. Sourcing from the freshest distributors and having an up-to-date online ordering system have allowed the owners to streamline operations andgrow revenues. The owners are looking to sell the business to retire. The shop has a highvisibility storefront located in a heavy foot traffic area on the northside of the city. More info

$395,000
Cash Flow: $170,385 
Chicago, IL 
View Details 
Profitable Landscape Maintenance & Design

This is an incredible Landscape Maintenance & Contractor Business for Sale with tight route density throughout the Western Suburbs in DuPage County. The company offers maintenance, design/installation, and snow/ice management services. Routine Maintenance & Snow Services were 82% of Total Sales for 2017 and one-time design/installation made up the remaining 18%. The company boasts an impressive customer list of 280+ customers for 2017. Roughly 10% of those customers are commercial clients and the remaining 90% are residential. However, those commercial clients make up roughly 45% of total sales and the residential clients make up the other 55% of sales. The largest customer accounts for 11% More info

$1,300,000
Cash Flow: $449,438 
Chicago, IL 
View Details 
Profitable Commercial Landscaper Sales $3M - Niche Segment

This is a full service commercial landscaper providing Landscape Maintenance, Snow Removal, and Landscape Installation services throughout the South, Southwest, and some Western Suburbs of Chicago. 90% of Customers are HOA & Multi Family Apartment Associations. There are 10 Full Time Employees and 39 Seasonal laborers on staff. All of the customers are on a service contract. The Real Estate is also available for sale or lease. The owners are looking to retire but are willing to provide a reasonable amount of training and transition time included in the Purchase Price. More info

Related Franchises for sale in Illinois
$125,000 Ubreakifix

We provide full assistance in site selection, development, and through all steps of construction for every location you open! More info

$75,000 Rytech Restoration

It's a Multi-Billion Dollar Service Business, with over 90% of our customers coming from Insurance companies! More info

$65,000 AAMCO Transmissions

AAMCO has long been the leader in transmission repair. Now that we're offering complete car care services, AAMCO centers are providing more services, gaining more customers, and increasing their opportunities for more revenues and profits. More info

$75,000 All County Property Management

Leading Residential Property Management Franchise Seeking Like Minded Candidates. We provide an opportunity in Property Mgmt for those seeking a residual income and the lifestyle that accompanies it. More info