BizQuest has more Cincinnati, OH Home and Garden business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Cincinnati, OH Home and Garden business for sale or sell your Cincinnati, OH Home and Garden business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Cincinnati, OH Home and Garden business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.
Refine your search:
The Grounds Guys® provide professional lawn care, landscaping, and other lawn-related services to enhance and maintain the beauty of outdoor spaces for both residential and commercial customers. It's a year-round business offering the opportunity for predictable, repeat customers that gives independently owned and operated franchise owners the power to control their working hours. The Grounds Guys® has been ranked the Number 1 franchise in its category in Entrepreneur Magazine®'s prestigious Franchise 500® list. More info
This commercial glazing company has been providing quality window replacement in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana for over 9 years. What is unique about this company is the “niche” that they have carved out for themselves and created a $4,000,000 sales company with close to $600,000 in owner earnings for their retirement aged owner. The business is offered as an asset purchase, free and clear of debt. Owner will train in all aspects of the business and will be available to ensure a smooth transition. Other highlights include:Long term employeesSBA loan is available to qualified buyerPrice includes equipment and inventoryGreat opportunity to expand into other areasReal estate available in More info
BUSINESS FOR SALE S-2605LAWN MOWER MAINTENANCE & REPAIR BUSINESS PERFORMED AT CUSTOMER’S HOMEApproximately 85% of the revenues are generated from performing service at the customer’s home using multiple mobile workshops (trucks/trailers). The remaining 15% of revenues are generated at the company’s shop where more major service and repairs are performed.The typical service includes sharpening the blade, changing the oil, replacing the spark plug and air filter, checking the RPM’s, and partially cleaning the carburetor.The business was started over 25 years ago. Professional management system is in place.Investment Highlights:1. Loyal customer base of repeat business each year2. Steadily More info
Turnkey Business Opportunity to enter the Med Spa business with Noninvasivetargeted fat loss state of the art equipment. Full business model and advertising campaigns More info
Proven Retail brand with NO upfront license fee. We have more than 60 locations and decades of experience. Ask about availability in your area. More info
The premier delivery system for healthier eating choices for people on the go. With several different levels of investment available, you can become an independent owner of these artfully nationally branded machines! More info