2 Results

Ice Cream Shops, Parlors for Sale in Houston, TX

BizQuest has more Ice Cream Shop, Parlor in Houston, TX for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Ice Cream Shop, Parlor in Houston, TX for sale or sell your Ice Cream Shop, Parlor in Houston, TX, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Ice Cream Shop, Parlor in Houston, TX for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Texas City: Houston Keyword: Ice Cream Shop Clear all
Contact Broker View all TX Brokers Larry Fry, MBA - Texas Business BrokerTX
10 Listings
Transworld Business Advisors (TBA) is the world leader in the marketing and sales of businesses and franchises. Whether you represent an acquisitions-oriented corporation, or are personally interested in owning your own company or franchise, TBA offers professional intermediary services that successfully brings buyers and sellers together. TBA consists of proven professionals who are focused on utilizing innovative methods to achieve top dollar for their clients. From business brokerage & franchise consulting services to mergers & acquisitions services, TBA advisors are the business intermediary specialists. TBA's proven motto is 'Good deals for good people'! Please contact Larry Fry at email address LFry@tworld.com or call (979) 599-5200 for assistance with your business intermediary/brokerage needs.
$215,000
Cash Flow: $70,708 
Houston, TX 
View Details 
Major Franchise Ice Cream Shop in North Houston

This shop is part of the world’s largest chain of ice cream stores with more than 7,800 retail shops in over 50 countries. Located in the commercialized Spring/ Woodlands area. Ice cream specialties include: Cup & Cones, Sundaes, Frozen Beverages, Parfaits, Mix-Ins and fully customized cakes. Freshest ingredients. Family night specials. On-line ordering accounts for 10% of sales; the other 90% of sales is from walk-ins. In 2019, both owners have increased their hours in the shop to 25 hrs/week (over their previous work time of around 10 hrs/week) and sales have increased. Royalty Fee is 5.9%, Advertising Fee is 5%, Transfer Fee is $7,000 with an additional $2,100 for training fee. Wi-Fi and More info

$150,000
Houston, TX 
View Details 
Well Established Marble Slab Ice Cream

Marble Slab Ice Cream Shop located in the major Shopping Mall Food Court in the Houston is for sale! This shop has been in business for 29 years, and in consistent profit. Owner is ready to retire and seeking a new owner to continue blossom the ice cream business. Price: $150,000 including all the Equipment & Fixture. More info

Related Franchises for sale in Texas
$50,000 Window Genie

Window Genie specializes in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter protection, solar shades, holiday lighting and tile & grout cleaning. More info

$60,000 HomeWell Senior Care

Build equity in your future while making a difference for others! Trusted providers of Compassionate Care for Seniors by an award-winning provider. More info

$200,000 Russo’s New York Pizzeria

Fine Casual, Casual Dining, Pizza, Italian Restaurant, Pickup, Dine-in, Catering and Delivery, Restaurant or Wine Bar! More info

$62,000 Car-X Tire & Auto

Car-X will help you learn everything you need to know to operate a Car-X Tire & Auto shop and provide ongoing support! More info