Chicago, IL Marine Sales, Parts & Service Businesses for Sale
BizQuest has more Chicago, IL Marine Sales, Parts and Services business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Chicago, IL Marine Sales, Parts and Services business for sale or sell your Chicago, IL Marine Sales, Parts and Services business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Chicago, IL Marine Sales, Parts and Services business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.
Refine your search:
Marine Sales, Parts & Service
View all IL Brokers
- Illinois Business BrokerIL
Business Broker, M&A Specialist
Connect with me using: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Professional Business Broker with CBI (Certified Business Intermediary) who has successfully helped business owners prepare exit strategies, find qualified buyers and sell their company for top dollar.
Whether the owner is thinking of selling in a year or five years, steps should be implemented to increase the company value and minimize the taxes paid on the proceeds of the sale. I help business owners confidentially sell their company for maximum value. I offer full service brokering that handles all the day to day tasks of selling a business, with no upfront fees. I also offer a do-it-yourself manual for business owners that want to avoid a back-end commission.
Below is a partial list of activities I perform for our full service broker customers:
• Give a range on where to price your business
• Assess the “Sell-ability” of your business
• Generate a comp report for similar businesses that sold
• Prepare a Confidential Marketing Booklet for potential buyers
• Work with our Nationwide bank contacts to get your business pre-qualified for SBA lending
• Create a blind ad to confidentially attract buyers
• Pre-screen prospective buyers...NDA filled out and a phone or in person interview
• Work with our network of business brokers
• Prepare and advise you for Buyer meetings and conference calls
• Facilitate buyer seller meetings / conference calls
• Address buyer questions
• Guide the buyer in submitting a Letter of Intent
• Facilitate negotiations and deal structure
• Monitor and manage due diligence (50% of deals fail here)
• Set up a data room so all due diligence documents are exchanged in a secured environment
• Refer and work with business attorneys and CPA's
• Work with lenders to secure financing for your buyer (paperwork expedition, references, etc)
• Work with government agencies as required
• Bring both parties to closing (physically and emotionally)
If you would like to learn how I can help you confidentially sell your business, call me at (630) 890-5072 or email me at email@example.com.
Sorry, no matching listings were found.
Try these related searches:
You can Set up an Email Alert to get notified when new listings matching this search become available.
Aussie Pet Mobile
Build a fantastic pet grooming business by managing jsut a few professional employees. Aussie Pet Mobilie is a scalable home based business in the booming pet industry. More info
Saladworks is the nation's first and largest fresh-tossed salad franchise concept, with over 100 locations across the country. More info
Fresh Coat painting services are in demand year-round. Homeowners are constantly looking for affordable ways to improve the appearance of their homes to sell their homes quickly at the best price or to redecorate for their own enjoyment. More info