4 Results

Chicago, IL Other Financial Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more Chicago, IL Other Financial business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Chicago, IL Other Financial business for sale or sell your Chicago, IL Other Financial business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Chicago, IL Other Financial business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Illinois City: Chicago Industry Segment: Other Financial Clear all
Contact Broker View all IL Brokers Jim Peddle - Illinois Business BrokerIL
11 Listings | 16 Sold
Business owners should not pay Broker fees that can be as high as 15% of the purchase price. Playbook Advisory charges lower fees and this will keep more of your equity in your pocket at closing Playbook Advisory is a full service Business Brokerage offering business owners an affordable and confidential service that is focused on assisting with the listing, marketing and sale of your privately held company. Engaging our firm has many advantages for active owners including the following; 1) Creation of marketing materials, 2) Implementing a comprehensive marketing plan, 3) Screening of prospective buyers, 4) Negotiation of offers, 5) Assistance with due diligence. At Playbook Advisory our sole objective is to provide you with professional and confidential guidance and advice throughout the entire process. We understand you will only do this once, so the Brokerage firm you engage to sell your business should be the one you have complete confidence to see it through from start to finish. Please contact us at 312-525-9622 or email us at president@playbookadvisory.com https://www.playbookadvisory.com www.businessbrokerinchicago.com www.playbookadvisory.com | president@playbookadvisory.com | 312-286-3200 Mobile Phone
$72,930
Cash Flow: $33,076 
Chicago, IL 
Chicago, IL - Established ATM Business / Route Chicago, IL- Proven Business Model With Training & Support

8 already installed ATMs, currently generating $33,076 in annual net revenue. Purchase Price for existing account: $72,930 Additional capital required to operate ATMs: $37,324Franchise fee and training: $25,995Takes about 5-8 hours a week to operate. More info

$525,000
Chicago, IL 
View Details 
NEW PRICE $2.2M Turn-Key Allstate Agency - Excellent Location (LH)

Established 22-year agency located in the desirable Lincoln Square, known as one of the best neighborhood in Chicago! Beautifully designed, professional office space! This $2.2M earned premium agency consistent of a preferred auto/homeowner customer base with excellent opportunity for growth in cross sales as well as life/financial services. Good potential to increase revenues through new & renewal commissions as well as performance bonus based on growth, retention, etc. Experienced, licensed staff are open to transition with the sale while the current owner is open to a short term transitionary consulting relationship if desired. This WILL NOT LAST LONG…..give us a call today!! More info

$595,000
Chicago, IL 
View Details 
Downtown Chicago, IL CPA Practice for Sale

This well-established CPA practice for sale is located in downtown Chicago and has annual gross revenues of approximately $425,000. It is a quality and highly profitable practice that enjoys a loyal client base of multi-generational and multi-dimensional family businesses and operations. Business clients comprise around 40% of the gross revenues with the remaining 60% from a combination of 1040's, consulting services, estate work, compilations, and reviews. The hourly billing rate is estimated to be around $300-$400.One partner is available and would prefer to continue working with the buyer in order to provide a smooth transition of the clients, maximize client retention, and to continue More info

$320,000
Chicago, IL 
View Details 
Northwest Chicago, IL CPA Practice for Sale

This CPA practice for sale in Northwest Chicago has annual gross revenues to be sold of approximately $220,000. It is a well-established practice providing compilations, financial & succession planning, write-up, consulting, tax preparation and planning, and compliance-related services. The loyal client base is accustomed to timely and professional service and would be a great source for referrals. It has good year-round income with revenues derived almost 50/50 from individual clients and business clients. Strong fees create cash flow over 70% to owner. Although there are no employees in the practice, the owner is available to assist with transition if desired. This practice would make a More info