4 Results

Larimer County CO Other Services Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more Larimer County CO Other Services business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Larimer County CO Other Services business for sale or sell your Larimer County CO Other Services business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Larimer County CO Other Services business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Colorado County: Larimer County Industry Segment: Other Services Clear all
Contact Broker View all CO Brokers Brian Loring, CBB, CVB - Colorado Business BrokerCO
5 Listings
Raincatcher Is The Best Brokerage In The World Selling High-Growth, Lifestyle Companies. We are committed to giving you the ultimate edge in the marketplace and get top dollar for your business, by using our years of experience to make sure your company is in tip-top sale-ready shape, and then guide you through every step in the sales process. We believe small business and our clients are the heartbeat of America, and every small business owner deserves their chance at the American Dream. At Raincatcher, we rapidly transform small to medium-sized businesses into companies that are built to sell, and in turn help buyers find remarkable enterprises in which to create their own legacy.
$29,500
Cash Flow: $42,322 
Larimer Co., CO 
View Details 
Profitable Exterior Painting Business - Seller Financed

Successful residential painting business that focuses on the exterior of the home. With full training and support, you can take over and grow this northern Colorado company by bringing on interior painting, pressure washing and much more. Seller financing is available with a small down payment. More info

$705,000
Cash Flow: $207,000 
Loveland, CO 
View Details 
Specialty Residential Remodel Business & Real Estate in Northern CO

This company has been faithfully serving the community for over 20 years and the owner is ready to retire and focus on his real estate investing business. With just a handful of competitors, this company is one of the dominant players in its market area. Approximately 95% of their business is from residential customers with the remainder coming from commercial accounts. While the company does some new construction projects, almost all of it’s work is in remodeling existing homes, so it’s not susceptible to the swings of the new home construction market. About 70% of the company’s income comes from other contractors with the remaining 30% direct with the home owner. There is a very More info

$375,000
Cash Flow: $123,000 
Loveland, CO 
View Details 
Specialized Construction Materials with $123K Cash Flow

Established in 1975, this construction materials distributor has been operated by the current owner since 2001. He has never had an unprofitable year. The business is currently located in a roomy office in a quiet office park. If desired, though, it could easily be operated from a home office. The business has lots of established customers, who will call the business when they need materials. More info

$840,000
Cash Flow: $244,800 
Fort Collins, CO 
View Details 
Ft. Collins - (Well-Established & Profitable) Services Business

This well run and profitable business is for sale. The ideal new owner will work full time on this business to achieve greater growth and profitability. The business is turn-key with a fully developed line of networking contacts in place… this stable and established business is already built for you and is ready to be worked by a new owner who can manage his/her time and work independently from an office with a well-trained staff working under his/her direction. The parent franchise company is the largest in this industry which is estimated to be over $80 Billion. The parent corporation has a proven formula to build and scale large profitable businesses and a proven management team that is More info