3 Results

California Pawn Shops for Sale

BizQuest has more California Pawn Shop for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a California Pawn Shop for sale or sell your California Pawn Shop, BizQuest is the Internet's leading California Pawn Shop for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: California Keyword: Pawn Clear all
Contact Broker View all CA Brokers Aron Heikali, CBI, CM&AP - California Business BrokerCA
Founded in 2007, Columbia Capital Securities is an SEC-registered, boutique investment bank with extensive contacts among both financial and strategic buyers. Our clients benefit from our expertise in conducting a thorough, hands-on approach to selling a business. We would be happy to learn more about you and discuss ways we might be able to help.
$650,000
Cash Flow: $250,000 
Hollywood, CA 
View Details 
Pawnshop: "Cash Cow"-Established Since 1991-Profitable-Turnkey

This Well Known, Profitable, Turnkey, Pawn Shop, Strategically Located On Major Buluard In Hollywood. Well Established Since 1991, By Original Owner, Who Would Like To Retire NOW.Their "Grandfathered" Pawn Brokers License & Second Hand Gold/Jewelry License, As Well As Active Loans And "Money On The Street", ($340,000), Are Included In The Asking Price Of $650,000. This Loans ($340,000),ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AS "STAND ALONE" FOR $1.75 X $340,000= $595,000 , Instead Of $650,000!Thous Active Loans, 97% Of It, Are Collateralized By Gold, Diamonds Jewelry.Remaining 3% Are Hard & Soft Goods, such as Power Tools, Electronics, Musical Instruments.Interest On Thous Loans, Are Bringing In More More info

$298,000
Cash Flow: $115,000 
Huntington Park, CA 
View Details 
"Cash Cow" Pawnshop: Profitable, Well Established, Turnkey.

This Is A Cash Business, It Is Very Seldom Opportunity, So Purchase It Now!!!Profitable, Well Established, Fully Licensed & Insured Pawnshop, Located In High Density Neighborhood, Very Desirable Area For This Type Of Business.They Don't Come On The Market Very Often. .Its A GREAT Opportunity To Take Over This, 1350 sf Well Organized , Customer Friendly Pawnshop, Which Is Well Known In This Community..Located On The Corner Of The Ground Floor, Offering Great Visibility, Large Signage, Good Parking, In This Newer Shopping Plaza.Situated On Major Intersection, Surrounded By Many Retail & Professional Businesses, Their Location Bringing Heavy Foot Traffic To Their Doors..Currently, To More info

$2,471,707
Cash Flow: $475,000 
San Francisco, CA 
View Details 
Growing Pawn Business Online & Retail $1.80MM Inv. Included!

Located in one of the most affluent areas in the city, this company specializes in bullion, jewelry, coins and collectibles along with an expanding pawn business. In store and online sales. SBA PRE-APPROVEDPlease refer to Listing ID - BTI 7882 when contacting us. Thank you. More info

Related Franchises for sale in California
$200,000 Teriyaki Madness

Our food is addictive and our concept is fresh! More info

$250,000 Checkers Drive In Restaurants, Inc.

Checkers and Rally's has been a pioneering force behind the American "Hamburger Nation". A bold brand for those that Live It Big! More info

$75,000 Hokulia Shave Ice

No One Does Hawaii Better Than Hokulia. More info

$60,000 HMG Weight Loss Franchises

Our Diet Center and Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers brands stand as pillars in weight loss franchising offering life-changing business opportunities in communities across the country. More info