BizQuest has more Alabama Tax Service for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Alabama Tax Service for sale or sell your Alabama Tax Service, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Alabama Tax Service for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.
Refine your search:
• This practice focuses on tax preparation for individuals and businesses• Strong cash flow, with net to owner of 80%+• Revenues have steadily grown• Buyer can potentially expand services to include accounting and payroll, which are not currently offered• Great starter practice and an affordable opportunity for buyers of all types• Attractive work/life balance• The owner is flexible regarding transition assistance More info
• Revenue mix: Desirably blended to include accounting (58%) and tax preparation for individuals (23%) and business/other entities (19%)• Client mix: More than 75% of revenues are derived from business clientele representing a broad range of industries• 2019 gross revenues are estimated to be approximately $322,000• Strong net cash flow to owner of approximately 62%• Great location, assumable if desired• The owner will assist with in transitioning clients to the buyer More info
• This practice primarily focuses on accounting services and tax preparation for individuals and business entities • 2018 gross revenues were $440,000, and estimated 2019 gross revenues are $450,000• The practice generates year-round revenue from accounting clients representing a broad range of industries• Revenues have grown steadily• Strong cash flow to owner of 59% of gross revenue• The owner prefers to work for Buyer part-time after closing, which should ensure a seamless transition and optimal client retention More info
• Located within commuting distance of Huntsville, Athens, and Decatur, Alabama and Southern Middle Tennessee• Revenue mix: Monthly accounting services (64%), Tax preparation for individuals (31%) and business entities (4%), and other revenue (1%)• Client mix: Almost 70% of revenues are derived from desirable business clientele representing a broad range of industries• Strong historical retention rate has resulted in steady growth• The practice experiences a year-round revenue pattern, supplemented by a nice bump up during tax season• Experienced long-term staff in place• Professional office location (assumable, if desired) with good visibility on a main road• The seller is willing to assist More info
• Strong cash flow of approximately 60% of gross annual revenue• Solid fee structure, with average 1040 and entity return fees of approximately $865 and $1813, respectively• Revenue mix: 22% accounting, 76% tax preparation and 2% other revenue• Stellar historical retention rate of 95%+• Great office location, with the practice established in the same building since the 1950s • Loyal skilled workforce in place, including five accountants and one secretary/receptionist• Seller is willing to assist in transitioning clients to Buyer More info