1 Results

Washington Wine Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more Washington Wine Business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Washington Wine Business for sale or sell your Washington Wine Business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Washington Wine Business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Washington Keyword: Wine Clear all
Contact Broker View all WA Brokers Aaron Muller - Washington Business BrokerWA
23 Listings | 33 Sold
Advantage Commercial Brokers is a team of advisors that specialize in selling privately owned businesses, commercial real estate, and small cap companies in merger & acquisition transactions.
$985,000
Cash Flow: $139,076 
Washington 
View Details 
Profitable Puget Sound Winery

Founded in 2007 this Puget Sound area winery has exhibited steady revenue growth since the start of retail & wholesale sales. With a large and growing wine club and customer base, and expanding distribution, revenue has continued to increase with 41% revenue growth in the last 3 years. Currently 91% of sales are directly to customers through the tasting room and online sales. The remaining 9% is sold wholesale to retailers and non-profits, or through distribution. The winery has only recently started selling through a distributor and is an area prime for considerable growth. The winery currently produces an average of 2000 cases per year with the ability to produce 5000 cases with More info

Related Franchises for sale in Washington
$75,000 Device Pitstop

The premium choice in ultra-high margin technology hardware sales, services, repairs, and upgrades. Buy Sell Trade & Repair across all brands creates multiple revenue streams. More info

$350,000 Dogtopia

Dogtopia. An Extraordinary Opportunity for You in the $60 Billion Pet Care Industry! More info

$400,000 VentureX

Venture X is a modern workspace and community that is inspiring, diverse and collaborative. The way people work is changing, so now is the time to break into this innovative industry. More info

$60,000 Caring Matters Home Care

Take your compassion and motivation to the next level. Become a Caring Matters home care franchise owner and make a difference in your community. More info