1 Results

Businesses for Sale in Greenacres, FL

BizQuest has more Greenacres, FL business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Greenacres, FL business for sale or sell your Greenacres, FL business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Greenacres, FL business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Florida City: Greenacres Clear all
Contact Broker View all FL Brokers Deith Business Brokers and Advisors - Florida Business BrokerFL
5 Listings | 4 Sold
Deith Business Brokers & Advisors has proven it self as one of the top business sales teams in South Florida. We have distinguished ourselves with the outstanding quality and professionalism of our business intermediaries, excellence in our procedures and deal management and, most importantly our dedication to our clients’ success. Deith Business Brokers & Advisors focuses on transactions in south Florida but services customers through the state of Florida.
Cash Flow: $60,000 
Greenacres, FL 
View Details 
Vapor Store & Lounge in Greenacres Fl

This Beautiful Vapor Store is located on a main road in a busy Publix Shopping Center. They are a leading retailer of electronic cigarettes, vapor products, hardware, and accessories. Key Aspects to the Store,· Proprietary blend of in-house liquids· In 2015, hardware/accessories accounted for 56% of total sales and liquids the other 44%· Retail stores located in areas with high traffic counts and noncompetitive retail business, bolstering walk-in customers· Established a niche market by specializing in transitioning customers from traditional cigarettes to electronic cigarettes· Created brand loyalty by offering high-quality products and customer service· Effective advertising and marketing More info

Related Franchises for sale in Florida
$50,000 1-800-PLUMBER

The 1-800-PLUMBER System is a proven system that, when implementedproperly, is productive and effective. It is designed to set up you, as theowner, for success. More info

Florida Home Services Franchises for Sale
$100,000 Allstate Insurance Agency

No company out there offers a faster-to-market opportunity for success like Allstate. Join one of the most recognized brands in America and become an Allstate Agency Owner. More info

Florida Business Services Franchises for Sale
$50,000 Cartridge World

Join the Home & Office Printing Experts. Great business opportunity in an $80 billion industry with high-margin, repeat-sales products and services that every business needs! More info

Florida Business Services Franchises for Sale
$150,000 Firenza Pizza

A whole new fresh-fired pizza concept! Serving profits in the made-to-order fast casual pizza industry! More info

Florida Food & Restaurant Franchises for Sale