4 Results

Kansas Hair and Beauty Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more Kansas Hair and Beauty business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Kansas Hair and Beauty business for sale or sell your Kansas Hair and Beauty business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Kansas Hair and Beauty business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Kansas Industry: Hair and Beauty Clear all
Contact Broker View all KS Brokers Doug Hubler - Kansas Business BrokerKS
5 Listings | 1 Sold
Apex Business Advisors offers a complete business sales, merger and acquisition service. Our experience is critical to a business owner or buyer who needs guidance in completing a successful transaction. We’ve been in the industry since 1998 and have successfully completed hundreds of transactions. Our professionals hold various licenses and professional certifications such as Series 7 and 66, CBI, CPA, Real Estate, Life and Health Insurance, and MBAs. We also have relationships with other professional advisors that can assist in business sale strategy or resources to build your new business. These include Tax Attorneys, Accountants, Insurance, Business Sales Coaching and Wealth Managers. Our professional facilities provide a comfortable meeting space to bring buyers and sellers together. We have the experience, knowledge and skills necessary for any size or type of asset transaction. Our experienced professionals are well equipped to explain the often confusing world of business sales and mergers.
$65,000
Kansas 
View Details 
Established Beauty Salon #0405

This Salon has been prominent within its community since 1978. The longevity of this business is outstanding, with an admirable reputation that insures a solid future for more years to come. The business is privately owned and operated with ten styling stations that are rented to independent stylists with the owner overseeing all operations. The Salon is full-service, well equipped and is intact with a very satisfied customer base. Inquire to learn more about this excellent opportunity that will provide a very nice secure future for a new owner. Located in an excellent community of southeast Kansas. Assets will include $500 in average inventory and $25,805 in equipment, fixtures, More info

$40,000
Cash Flow: $54,624 
Wichita, KS 
View Details 
Make An Offer! Price Reduced! Pure Salon & Spa In Old Town

MUST SELL NOW! Take advantage of this chance to own PURE Salon & Spa - a wonderfully decorated salon & spa in one of the fastest growing and most popular sections of Wichita! Perfect location, beautiful décor, private room for waxing/massage, and loyal clientele are only a few of the benefits. Located in prime real estate with great foot traffic, front door parking, and very high visibility, this salon caters to Wichitans who love to support Wichita-owned companies. More info

$59,500
Cash Flow: $25,000 
Spring Hill, KS 
View Details 
Branded Salon Can be Unbranded!

Incredible opportunity! Seller motivated to sell. Price drop. Own the most popular salon in the area and rebrand to your needs!Great opportunity to own an absentee-owned and operated salon that has been operating as a branded salon for over a decade but now can be unbranded. The salon is a nicely designed, clean with 8 stations. It has 5 stylists and is manager operated. Unbranded the salon is on track to show a profit of over $25,000. More info

$350,000
Cash Flow: $100,000 
Johnson Co., KS 
View Details 
Johnson County Salon (2 Locations)

The Company is family owned and operates two salon locations in Johnson County, Kansas. The Company is well-positioned to provide the successful acquirer with an opportunity to build on the operational stability created by the current ownership through several growth opportunities. Approximately 70% of the Company’s clients are returning customers with the remaining 30% consisting of walk-in appointments. The combined salons complete 300-400 highlight or color sessions per month. The Company has a number of long-term employees, including two who have been with the Company for nearly 30 years. Multiple other employees have in excess of twenty years of service. All managers and stylists are More info

Related Franchises for sale in Kansas
$10,495 Cruise Planners, An American Express Travel Rep

For more than 20 years, Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, has been a low-cost franchise opportunity that can yield high returns! More info

;