3 Results

Nevada Internet Related Businesses for Sale

BizQuest has more Nevada Internet Related business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Nevada Internet Related business for sale or sell your Nevada Internet Related business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Nevada Internet Related business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Saved Save
Many more refinement options
State: Nevada Industry: Internet Related Clear all
Contact Broker View all NV Brokers John & Eileen Prudhont - Nevada Business BrokerNV
6 Listings | 21 Sold
John and Eileen have been helping Buyers and Sellers of Businesses, Franchises, Commercial and Residential Investment Real Estate for over, a combined, 42 years. Our extensive Business Brokerage experience includes: C-Stores, Liquor Stores Gas Stations, both Un-Branded and Branded ATM & Vending Businesses Both Re-sale and New Franchises Fitness/Gyms Bars and Restaurants Automotive Repair Shops, Tire Retail & Repair/Replacement Shops and Oil Change Facilities Retail and Service Businesses including Interior Design, Furniture, Home Decor and more Medical Businesses including Podiatry, Chiropractic, Orthopedic, ASC's and more Fashion and High Fashion Clothing Stores Real Property, Land and Business Combination Sales Restaurants and Bars/Taverns Commercial Real Estate Lease Negotiation and Sales and so many more! Please call for details. In NEVADA: The Business Brokers, LLC. is a Business Brokerage with John & Eileen Prudhont as Principals/Business Brokers In CALIFORNIA: The Biz Brokers, Inc. is a Business Brokerage with John & Eileen Prudhont as Vice President & President/Business Brokers Eileen: NV DRE: BUSB.0006956.BKR. |. Eileen: CA BRE: 01307577 John: NV DRE: BUSB.0006958.BKR. | John: CA BRE: 01178776 Nevada: 8174 Las Vegas Blvd S. Suite 109-211, Las Vegas, NV 89123, Phone: 702-879-8090 California: 3857 Birch St., Suite 3030, Newport Beach, CA 92660, Phone: 661-347-6985
$640,000
Cash Flow: $283,747 
Las Vegas, NV 
View Details 
SEMI-ABSENTEE Highly Profitable Bug Screen Door Manufacturer

SBA Pre-Approved - This business literally invented the industry. Original 20 year patent holder of the mesh bug screen door protector, they have a market dominance online and with dozens of in store retailers. Included in the sale is over $500,000 of inventory in the warehouse. The current seller works less than 15 hours a week and has over 2000 positive reviews for their product, which manufactures the mesh in the USA. Over 14 standard SKU/sizes has the average order value at over $70.00 per customer. Business includes a database of over 80,000 past customers. Seller is retiring but is so confident in the stability of the business that they are only requesting 1/3 down, the rest can be More info

$250,000
Cash Flow: $90,759 
Reno, NV 
View Details 
E-Commerce MotorSport Accessory Store

Established E-Commerce business. Client is a locally owned and operated motorcycle accessory store. Established online sales presence and established with Amazon. Could be converted to home based or relocated. They do have a retail presence but it is only a portion of sales. Motor sport enthusiasts are well known for taking pride and joy in customizing their vehicles to their unique specifications. Client has capitalized on this by running a lean local retail establishment that does double work as a fulfilment site for their strong online presence. Client accesses online customers through a number of channels, but primarily focuses on their Amazon Store to drive sales. More info

Not Disclosed
Nevada 
View Details 
Online Sales of Batteries, Chargers and Accessories

This 14 year-old Company assembles, retails, and distributes batteries, chargers, as well as related accessories with a focus on e-commerce operations and online sales. The Company sells a full line of products, with target applications ranging from the latest consumer electronics to the rare hard-to-find specialty batteries. Approximately 95% of revenue is generated through various online sales channels with the remaining 5% from in-store sales. The Company has an increasing profitability trend.The Company derives revenue from the following sources: Remote and electronic (13% of revenue), lead acid, AGM, and auto (10%), photographic and vintage (8%), button cell (8%), rechargeable retail More info

Related Franchises for sale in Nevada
$28,000 Naturals2Go

Replace your income, or earn EXTRA INCOME and keep your job. Earn money 24/7 with HEALTHY VENDING. More info

$45,000 Footprints Floors

A service company with familial customs. More info

$50,000 Black Tie Moving

2017 Inc 500 Fastest Growing Moving Company in America #341 More info

$50,000 AEON

AEON is a unique telecommunications franchise servicing the growing communications needs of customers here in the United States and throughout the world. More info

;