BizQuest has more Denver, CO Internet Related business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Denver, CO Internet Related business for sale or sell your Denver, CO Internet Related business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Denver, CO Internet Related business for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.
Refine your search:
10 year old E-Commerce business with existing accounts and proprietary technology in place to allow additional products to be sold through Amazon.com & Walmart.com. In addition the company also does online sales through Ebay and Jet.com. Beside the online sales the company also has several wholesale B2B accounts they sell product directly to. All details will be provided with a signed NDA & Buyer Qualification Profile. More info
Rapidly growing home based online retail business within the CBD-Cannabis industry. This is great opportunity to enter the industry or a great product add-on for an existing company. Manufacturing and distribution in place with unique upside.Inquire for more details.$105,000+/- inventory included in asking price.2017 Gross Revenue: $157,4732018 Gross Revenue: $578,4622019 Q1 YTD $158,0972019 on pace for $685,164 with 200k+ SDEAsking Price $650,000Training and transition is negotiable More info
The original well-known and well-recognized brand name when looking to stay warm and comfortable. Their unique concept of a gigantic fleece blanket with sleeves is appealing to all generations. The business model is to manufacture and distribute globally. 90% of their sales are to established distributors throughout the world; France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom, and U.S.A. The remaining 10% of sales are derived from their website and Amazon. This Company is registered and existing in good standing under the laws of the State of Maine. They have registered trademarks under their main trade name in South Korea, China, Canada, Australia, Japan, USA, Europe/UK, Chile, Mexico, More info
Successful and growing eCommerce business which dominates a global growing market segment with improving profit margins. Significant recent investment in real-time inventory management system has increased profit margins, improved inventory management to capitalize on market demand and shortened time-to-market for new product releases. The business is recognized as a Premier Amazon Retailer due to its quality and superior customer service. Sales price includes approximately $600,000 in inventory. All fulfillment is done from it’s Central Denver location. Great lease with room for expansion. Seller is willing to mentor new owner so that those without experience in eCommerce can learn the More info
LiveFree.com is a premium ecommerce business Established October 2009. Millions have been earned. The pace has been at least $1,000 per day gross profits.Trademark, logo and domain included.The domain name alone has been appraised a between $1.3 million and $4 million dollars.All products are either digital or drop-shipped. No inventory requirements. 3rd party fulfillment.Health forces quick sale!Act now... this won't last long. You snooze, you lose. More info
Cloud-based platform to increase social media shares for businesses. Unique in its approach, resulting in 12% share rate compared to less than 1% for other systems. Existing client base with opportunity for monetizing 360 shopper data. Looking for buyer or strategic partner/investor; willing to sell majority ownership. Sellers are not very active in the business, due to other obligations, but an owner with e-commerce and marketing knowledge could take this business to greater volume and the potential exists to gain significantly. This is a business with very low cost to operate. More info