Asking Price: $165,000 Gross Revenue: $298,499Cash Flow: $94,692 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $2,000 included in asking priceFF&E: $8,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Key Investment Considerations:
• 2018 Gross Revenue of $298,499
• 2018 Seller Discretionary Earning of $94,692
• Provide detailing services for cars, trucks, RVs, trailers, planes & fleet vehicles.
• Locally owned and operated business been Serving Virginia Beach and Hampton Road area for over 14 years
• Excellent reputation and great social media presence with 4.5 Stars rating on Yelp.
• Excellent location in the middle of shopping center, business and right off Motor mile of Virginia Beach.
• It is a turnkey sale and great acquisition for owner/operator business model.
• Current owner gradually set up exit strategy to have employees handling majority of auto detailing. His focus is logistics and management.
• Easy to follow step-by-step business model.
• Mobile car detailing is also available with company mobile van to handle any detailing jobs
• Reason of sale: other business interest.
• Additional income streams and services can be added to current business model to increase profitability.
This Virginia Beach Automotive Detailing Company is locally owned and operated and has been an unwavering name in the auto detailing industry for over 9 years now. It is committed to excellence and professionalism and guarantees the best in service and products when servicing client’s vehicle every time. This company has professionally trained detailers in each one of its mobile units to ensure client’s automobile gets the best care, leaving client with peace of mind and a vehicle detailed to perfection. It was founded to provide convenience and quality for anyone looking to have their vehicle cared for and to keep your vehicle looking and feeling like the day you picked it off the lot, and all without breaking the bank.
Seller has been working with business consultant in the past 4 years to set up proper exit strategy. Current owner handles day-to-day logistics and business and employee management. Owner current hour is between 30-54 hours per week depending on business volume. Owner has other business interests hence this great acquisition opportunity. Additional services can be added to current business model including clear front-end paint protection and automotive accessories and installation.
Established & Profitable Auto Detailing Company For Sale
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.