If you’re thinking about buying a business in the Pacific Northwest, be sure to investigate franchises for sale in Washington. There are a number of industries thriving there, such as:
- Healthcare and life sciences
With so many fields to consider, it may be difficult to decide where to start your search. In addition to the aforementioned sectors, you may want to buy a franchise in Washington in another field such as home services or hospitality. Washington State offers many perks aimed at business owners, including these:
- Laws have passed that will require a large percentage of the state’s energy to be produced by renewable sources. Financial incentives are also offered for businesses who invest in renewable energy for their own needs.
- Washington offers a variety of tax breaks for businesses and does not collect any corporate or income tax.
- Its residents are extremely qualified workers. Almost all adult residents have earned a high school diploma, and a large percentage of employees have education beyond high school.
- If you choose to buy a franchise in Washington, you will be in a prime location for conducting business internationally. Its large number of ports and roughly equal distance between Asia and Europe makes it a perfect base for exports; it is one of the busiest in the country.
With so many incentives for businesses, it’s no wonder that some of the largest companies in the US are based in the Evergreen State. If you’re interested in doing business with its large population of over 7.5 million people, buying a franchise is a great option for entrepreneurs with little to no prior business experience. You will be able to follow a business and marketing plan that has already proven successful for the company.